Huge Immigrant Riots Break Out In Perfectly Safe Sweden

Son_of_Tuathal

Donator
PI Member
As Patrick Cleburne noted, Trump has been extremely right in saying Sweden has horrifying problems with Muslim immigrants. But the MSM seem to think he's imagining things.
Steve Sailer called it Trump's Luck, when during the campaign, Trump would make some kind of remark about immigrants, the MSM would issue crazed denials, and call him a liar, then something like Bataclan or Orlando would happen, and it would be impossible for the MSM to hush up. See Trump’s Luck: Media Finally Discover a Muslim in America Who Did Celebrate 9/11: Omar Mateen
Huge Immigrant Riots Break Out In Perfectly Safe Sweden | Blog Posts

jpc

PI Member
Again the old quip
It's difficult to Get a Man to Understand Something When His Salary Depends Upon His Not Understanding It.
And that goes double for journalism.

PapaQuebec

Donator
PI Member
one of the guys who took this piece of shxt down was irish brave guy killed a 41 year lady to death by stabbing her in the back
...and some people on here complain about standards in journalism.

Son_of_Tuathal

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
sad to say it is even if i struggle with it a bit i thought id deleted the to death bit sorry to have upset the diction police
Your meaning was clear, that is enough. I was not insulting you btw. Just making an observation.

Son_of_Tuathal

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Sydney Stabber had a USB chock full of terror material, but 'experts' assure us this was not a terrorist event:

Top Bottom