HSE pushing the deadly Gardasil vaccine on school kids.

Ted

PI Member
I heard weasel ratface Harris on Matt Cooper and Drivetime earlier talking about he is going to work with the social media platforms to get rid of 'misinformation' re. vaccines.

This arrogant dickhead really does think he can win this by getting Google to rig the search results for vaccines.
Sinister stuff from Minister Harris.
Fine Gael is steadily becoming a totalitarian party and a threat to our freedoms.

The jackboots are being polished.

R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
I heard weasel ratface Harris on Matt Cooper and Drivetime earlier talking about he is going to work with the social media platforms to get rid of 'misinformation' re. vaccines.

This arrogant dickhead really does think he can win this by getting Google to rig the search results for vaccines.
All in plain sight.
See what they are doing????
“No need For A conspiracy theory. We told you we were rigging the search results.” Will

R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
Why is there are push for forced vaccine?
It’s not like a vaccine for TB or the flu that is airborne. I do know you have to have it Before you become sexually active so too late for most of us here I hope. What’s the real story??
Is there something I’m missing ?
I do know it is on the alt-sex agenda.
It’s not like Harris to be looking out for his “subjects”.

blue velvet

Staff member
PI Member
All in plain sight.
“No need For A conspiracy theory. We told you we were rigging the search results.” Will
Ratface dosen't want any questioning of vaccines at all. Vaccines are not my area of interest at all, but anything this slippery rodent is pushing so hard has to be suspect.

blue velvet

Staff member
PI Member
Why is there are push for forced vaccine?
It’s not like a vaccine for TB or the flu that is airborne. I do know you have to have it Before you become sexually active so too late for most of us here I hope. What’s the real story??
Is there something I’m missing ?
I do know it is on the alt-sex agenda.
It’s not like Harris to be looking out for his “subjects”.
You know the way the big tech companies now tell the government what to do. The second biggest sector are the big Pharma companies.

Ratface has his orders.

R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
All in plain sight.
If you havnt changed your default search engine in your browser to DuckDuckGo. Do it now.

Storybud2

PI Member

There is NO LONG TERM studies of this vaccine,, the worrying thing is that if the females (they get a slightly different vaccine) have it then the chances of spreading HPV into the straight male population in Ireland is tiny,, you could make the point it really is for gays and not for straight boys ! (also given the high levels of STDs in gays is many, many multiples of straight men,)

Given the actions of Vladkar and Harris NOTHING surprises me what these two LIARS get up to, I am not anti-Vac in any way but I would NEVER trust a fooking weasel word out of that toad-faced slug Harris, given his truly predictable awful performance and LIES he spewed to get elected,

As minister for DEATH I actually get a pit of sickness in my stomach any time this slimeball is on the telly and I switch it off,, it's just instinct, you know when you are being lied to by a truly shocking slimy spinner that would do anything for power,,,

blue velvet

Staff member
PI Member
There is NO LONG TERM studies of this vaccine,, the worrying thing is that if the females (they get a slightly different vaccine) have it then the chances of spreading HPV into the straight male population in Ireland is tiny,, you could make the point it really is for gays and not for straight boys ! (also given the high levels of STDs in gays is many, many multiples of straight men,)

Given the actions of Vladkar and Harris NOTHING surprises me what these two LIARS get up to, I am not anti-Vac in any way but I would NEVER trust a fooking weasel word out of that toad-faced slug Harris, given his truly predictable awful performance and LIES he spewed to get elected,

As minister for DEATH I actually get a pit of sickness in my stomach any time this slimeball is on the telly and I switch it off,, it's just instinct, you know when you are being lied to by a truly shocking slimy spinner that would do anything for power,,,
I want to lean out the window and get sick when his unctuous, smarmy tones come on the radio.

R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member

So they are going to vax 100% of boys to cover 2% est. of alt-sex boys wow
Parents really need to take back control

Top Bottom