HSE pushing the deadly Gardasil vaccine on school kids.

R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
Hmmmm ... is it possibly for ideological reasons?
I wish. Search HPV Vaccine boys lgbt
I’m not going to highlight anal sex and oral sex between boys (children) on this Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
I used to argue with The NP for promoting the death penalty on their site, but these mutant scum doctors should be shot in the head and buried at sea.

Eirwatcher

PI Member

Harris said the social media companies need to “make sure their mediums are not used to spread lies” in relation to the HPV vaccine and other vaccines such as the MMR (measles, mumps and rubella).

“This week, I intend to write to all of the social media companies and invite them to come and meet me in the Department of Health with my medical advisors, and with the National Immunization Office to look at how they can play a responsible role,” he said.
It seems Simon Harris thinks it's publicly acceptable to have this cosy censorial practice with social media companies ... but not main stream media. I'll look forward to him publicly announcing the next time he gets RTE or the Indo on the phone to tow the governmental line.

Last edited:

Sleepy

PI Member
The vaccine is totally safe, this continuous crying out about death and side effects regarding the the HPV vaccine belongs with 'Flat Earth' Mob reasoning!
Great though that another nutter has revealed themselves so we know who they are! Usually they're quite happy to remain in the background supporting others with their pseudo medical bolloxology.

Top Bottom