Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hozier "Solidarity costs you nothing"

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Hosiery?
A collection of socks, stockings and tights.

Napoleon famously described Talleyrand as a shit in a silk stocking.

BSA

PI Member
He really sums up woke Ireland. The state of him😂

Some respect there...!

And your attention would be appreciated.

A wealthy one hit wonder is warning you about the dangers of.. neo-fascism..

There's a lot of it about, whatever it is, down with it.. something bad is coming down says the expensively coiffed one...

I'd agree, but for different reasons to his

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Top Poster Of Month
HOZIER: "I think if more people would understand how simple and what really feminism is, I would imagine that most men I know are feminists without verbalising or saying so.

I am absolutely behind equal rights but I am also bridging the gap between cultural mentality and society’s mindset as there are huge amount of gaps that need to be addressed and progress needs to be made. Yeah I am a feminist, it is not a difficult thing to explain."

Is it all Pussy, Ass and Tits ? ?

blue velvet

PI Member
HOZIER: "I think if more people would understand how simple and what really feminism is, I would imagine that most men I know are feminists without verbalising or saying so.

I am absolutely behind equal rights but I am also bridging the gap between cultural mentality and society’s mindset as there are huge amount of gaps that need to be addressed and progress needs to be made. Yeah I am a feminist, it is not a difficult thing to explain."

My God, this Hozier is totally like a freethinker and not part of the groupthink at all. Those opinions are going to have a lot of the media on his back.

So brave.

Hozier is like a millennial dirge singing Billy Bragg that grew up listening to Coldplay and Keane instead of The Clash and the Tom Robinson Band.
Keane have a few catchy songs, hardly groundbreaking, but nice feel good songs. Although, probably more to do with reminding me of when I was young and had the world at my feet 😂.

He really sums up woke Ireland. The state of him😂

I'm edging towards 40, and still house sharing with randomers. I worked my bollocks off in a very tough industry but house prices are beyond the reach of my earnings.
This snowflake probably never did a day's work in his life. He's protected by the system, because of his affluent background.
How dare this pansy call Irish people racist!! Absolute arsehole!!

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Top Poster Of Month
I'm edging towards 40, and still house sharing with randomers. I worked my bollocks off in a very tough industry but house prices are beyond the reach of my earnings.
This snowflake probably never did a day's work in his life. He's protected by the system, because of his affluent background.
Bishop Hozier Knows Best ~ ~ He’ll give you a belt of his Crozier if you don’t kiss his ring ! !

congress_tart

PI Member
He's a bellend. Probably has a lady bottom too.

BSA

PI Member
Pansy...

That's a great word... Haven't heard it with years.. 👍

DrPat2

PI Member
The report reads

"Hozier has issued a stark warning about the growing threat of "neo-fascism" – in Ireland and abroad – after the death of George Nkencho last week.

The Bray native took to Twitter to weigh in on the tragic episode, which has been the subject of huge debate after the 27-year-old died following six gunshots by Gardai in Dublin."

"Neo-fascism"! Really? I would be interested to learn more of Hozier's understanding of this.

I agree that there should be discussion about matters but it is difficult if there is only one official narrative accepted in this state and I am not sure that Hozier's idea of a debate would permit a diversity of views. I could be completely wrong, of course.

Top Bottom