Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hozier "Solidarity costs you nothing"

jpc

PI Member
I saw this today and I'm minded to say it typifies the millennial mindset.
All meaningless soundbites and Twitter outbursts.
And onto the next safe outrage and vapid utterance.
Maybe I'm misinterpreting the article but it's pretty much playing to the audience.

Hozier told RTÉ Entertainment that when it comes to activism and speaking up for what he believes in and supports, he has the view that "solidarity costs you nothing" and that "life is too important to not help out where you can."

Victor Crowley

PI Member
Hozier is such a gentle,touchy feely,,'why cant we all just get along' kind of guy,he makes Ed Sheeran look like Lemmy in comparison,pop stars for the easily offended twitterati,as bland and inoffensive as an episode of 'murder she wrote'!

Anglophile

PI Member
Hozier is such a gentle,touchy feely,,'why cant we all just get along' kind of guy,he makes Ed Sheeran look like Lemmy in comparison,pop stars for the easily offended twitterati,as bland and inoffensive as an episode of 'murder she wrote'!

No wonder the lovely Saoirse Ronan wasn't interested!!! :ROFLMAO:

Florence

PI Member
I heard he used Ellie Kuysombe (among other such inspirational people!) either for the cover of his new album or the video promoting it. This was before the Sunday Times expose of this several times rejected asylum seeker. I wonder if he regrets using her services - or does he feel multiple contradictions (lies) don't matter?

Storybud2

PI Member
definitely one of the most talent-less , rubbish moaners that has rode the media led populist snowflake sh1tfest we have been subjected to over the last 7 or 8 years, when the media and Dail led the SSM crap this clown was endlessly promoted with his awful boring earpain, no surprise given the
state sponsored ideology we are being fed every day,,

Tadhg Gaelach

PI Member
I saw this today and I'm minded to say it typifies the millennial mindset.
All meaningless soundbites and Twitter outbursts.
And onto the next safe outrage and vapid utterance.
Maybe I'm misinterpreting the article but it's pretty much playing to the audience.

Hozier told RTÉ Entertainment that when it comes to activism and speaking up for what he believes in and supports, he has the view that "solidarity costs you nothing" and that "life is too important to not help out where you can."

What a pity he feels no solidarity with the Future Generations of Ireland - who he campaigned to dump into the clinical waste last May.

NiceNin

PI Member
definitely one of the most talent-less , rubbish moaners that has rode the media led populist snowflake sh1tfest we have been subjected to over the last 7 or 8 years, when the media and Dail led the SSM crap this clown was endlessly promoted with his awful boring earpain, no surprise given the
state sponsored ideology we are being fed every day,,

The proliferation of men like Hozier caused me to turn asexual.

Top Bottom