Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Howlin's Cringeworthy Moralising

• Thread starter gaelstree
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 608
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
Just read the below article regarding this eejit's moral grandstanding. These msm parties are abominable, all trying to out do each other in the auld globalism. Its beyond embarrassing

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Just read the below article regarding this eejit's moral grandstanding. These msm parties are abominable, all trying to out do each other in the auld globalism. Its beyond embarrassing

He also got a round of applause when “LABOUR REPEALED THE 8th” from a VERY SMALL AUDIENCE at this national
Conference

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Career politician like 99% of them. Standard waffle..how do people buy into that shyte?
Envy.
The left are experts at exploiting the normal envy that most people feel toward those who are well off.

They deceive less well off people by trying to pretend that the those better off are all corrupt and unjust.

Antipope Francis endlessly promotes this ugly perversion of the truth which implies that the less well off and the poor are intrinsically the most virtuous people on the planet.
Millions fall for it.

OP
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
Envy.
The left are experts at exploiting the normal envy that most people feel toward those who are well off.

They deceive less well off people by trying to pretend that the those better off are all corrupt and unjust.

Antipope Francis endlessly promotes this ugly perversion of the truth which implies that the less well off and the poor are intrinsically the most virtuous people on the planet.
Millions fall for it.
Plenty of deception going on. Howlin himself is undoubtedly a millionaire. That's one thing I never understood, very rich people condemning rich people.

jpc

PI Member
A middle class lefty head of a party that's rapidly heading for electoral Oblivion.
What's he going to do?
Waffle on about hate speech and virtue signal.
That's not on the electoral radar.
He needs to try again.

"One in seven of our young people has one or both parents from another country,” he added. “These are our children, our people our equals.”

The ethnic make up of Ireland has changed incredibly in a generation.
With very little comment or objection from the population at large.
A good thing I would have thought.
But no not for the lefty brigade.
This acquiescence is taken as a sign to totally ignore any concerns about illegal immigration label it racist.
Likewise with having any points system for non EU immigrants.
There was a referendum a while back on grounds for citizenship which the left would like to rip up.
Howling like all of his ilk rip up the past systems but replace them with nothing.

Last edited:
OP
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
A middle class lefty head of a party that's rapidly heading for electoral Oblivion.
What's he going to do?
Waffle on about hate speech and virtue signal.
That's not on the electoral radar.
He needs to try again.

"One in seven of our young people has one or both parents from another country,” he added. “These are our children, our people our equals.”

The ethnic make up of Ireland has changed incredibly in a generation.
With very little comment or objection from the population at large.
A good thing I would have thought.
But no not for the lefty brigade.
This acquiescence is taken as a sign to totally ignore any concerns about illegal immigration label it racist.
Likewise with having any points system for non EU immigrants.
There was a referendum a while back on grounds for citizenship which the left would like to rip up.
Howling like all of his ilk rip up the past systems but replace them with nothing.
Yeah, they really are all just different variants of globo homo. My personal opinion is they are being kept afloat by international finance capital to blather on with this shyte.
From that blindboy bellend, to Vincent brown, to all the mainstream parties. All singing from the same hymsheet.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Yeah, they really are all just different variants of globo homo. My personal opinion is they are being kept afloat by international finance capital to blather on with this shyte.
From that blindboy bellend, to Vincent brown, to all the mainstream parties. All singing from the same hymsheet.
There must be a Globo Homo Rule book. You won’t find it on Amazon. But there is one. I’ll ramble on...
Of all the political leaders in Ireland I hold Micheal Martin in most contempt. He has to be the worst political leader of all time, across all parties. I can’t understand why the FF grassroots tolerate his political cowardice and why they don’t remove him?. He has run FF into the Ground and made his party totally irrelevant. Some might argue they were always irrelevant but seriously, Micheal Martin has no leadership skills. He plays to the Globo Homo rule book but really hasn’t any strategy or inclination to support the Irish Nation. Fianna Fáil stands for absolutely nothing. I can’t think of a single reason to give Fianna Fáil a single first preference vote or any preference vote. It would be like voting for Pat Kenny. Bland and irrelevant Fianna Fáil.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom