Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

How will you vote on the Blasphemy Referendum?

How will you vote on the Blasphemy Referendum?

• Tá / Yes - to change the Constitution

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Níl / No - To keep the current Constitution

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Cant Vote/Wont Vote

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Spoilt Ballot

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
The NPC's are voting yes as per their programming so i will be voting no.

I am aware of that possibility that I am an NPC with a NOT gate fitted for testing purposes.

Yes ordinarily it would seem, that whatever globalists and media say yes to, whether informed or not, one need only do the opposite of them.
However in some cases, doing such is simply being a NPC also - need to be bit more informed and analytical so as not to fly on auto pilot on this.

Anyone know why they cannot just bring in "hatespeech" laws even if this is kept?

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
The NPC's are voting yes as per their programming so i will be voting no.

I am aware of that possibility that I am an NPC with a NOT gate fitted for testing purposes.

That's exactly what you are johnhan279! :p

Remove the NOT gate. Your logic circuit is flawed!

Doogle

Donator
PI Member
Seems to be a proxy vote for further harmonisation with EU globohomocracy.

Euroshrek says once Blasphemy is removed they are bringing in hate speech laws.

I knew Paul Hatton in my Teens
Funny Lad growing up
had more hair back then picoms2
personally I would say yes
but wouldn't trust its been asked for our benefit
so will vote no as I have never encountered it as a a problem as it stands

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
UNA there is nothing stopping the c*nts from drafting hate speech legislation AS WELL AS this stupid blasphemy nonsense.
What exactly is it that makes you think that somehow keeping this stupid word in our constitution somehow inoculates us against this??
It really doesn't.

We should remove blasphemy as a punishable offence AND oppose any future hate speech legislation
that they try to push through the oireachtas
Yeh, this is my main question and problem.

Is it some technicaliy of political or referendum or constitutional procedure and capability of drafting legislation???
That they can only bring in related laws when the stuff is being voted on
What is stopping them doing such on a completely different paper? New paper?

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
I'm voting NO to their Blasphemy con.
Lying FG/FF are using the Referendum to gain access to Our Constitution in order to draft accompanying legislation to bring in Hate Speech Laws. They have Used the media to portray it as archaic, out of date, but they're leaving in 'Seditious': inciting people to rebel, or use language against the authority of a state.

Like abortion, the referendum was followed by laws that would allow the Oireachtas alone to make decisions.

Laws scripted by #BrianKilloran /jewish liberals, are what globalist deceivers such as #SamToland want introduced: removing #blasphemy gives them the opportunity to effectively outlaw opposition to globalism through intimidation and threat of sanction. Arrests for tweets followed in the UK.

Tommy Robinson was arrested for objecting to Pakistani sex grooming gangs of White British girls in the UK, as their Hate Speech Laws are Far & outreaching.

As a Republic, God, The Individual, & The Constitution, comes before mob rule, Corporations, or a monarch.

They're spending €3,000,000, & having no debate/discussion, & on the same day as the Presidential race, & it's no accident.

For Example, passing the 'Rigged' Same Sex marriage Referendum, had a raft of implications, & additional legislation was drafted, gender neutrality, Trans 'rights'.

It's never used (yet they want it 'Removed), protects God, & 'Christianity', (end goal is 2 remove God altogether & separate Church+State, to gain complete control of Irish schools (to infiltrate them with 'Gender Neutrality' & hospitals 4 abortion). Voting NO, prevents them from making Accompanying additional legislation, like hate speech.

However, i expect the majority to be DUPED, & for it to pass, & they will RIG it to win if necessary.

The EU plans to take our freedoms one piece at a time, & criminalize opposition to illegal migration under: racist & xenophobia laws . u won't be allowed to speak out against them breaking the law.

Every time they have a Referendum, they get that access & opportunity. Ivana Bacik, admitted she would introduce 'Hate Speech Laws' after the Referendum on Prime Time, & Soros NGO Amnesty also wants it.

Via an EU administration in Dublin, Citizenship laws in the 26-counties were changed without a mandate in 2005 by Michael McDowell, after a Referendum.........

I cannot see them ever wanting to get rid of something that allows criticism of islam
So it is suspicious they are wanting to get rid of blasphemy

However you are saying that even if they we KEEP it, that the "seditious and distressing language parts will still be there as they are now.

So how isn't that impacting us now, while getting rid of a word that protects islam, Christianity has already been near demolished in the country, the law is not protecting us a whit.

Reactions: Una

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Yeh, this is my main question and problem.

Is it some technicaliy of political or referendum or constitutional procedure and capability of drafting legislation???
That they can only bring in related laws when the stuff is being voted on
What is stopping them doing such on a completely different paper? New paper?
Nothing. They don't really care much how we vote on this. This is just something small recommended by the constitutional committee that
doesn't impact the government's agenda much either way but which means they can point to it and say they did something about the constitutional recommendations without actually changing anything really major such as putting banking bailout or other protections into it or the right to housing etc .
However that said we should probably get rid of it while we have the opportunity.

Sadly this kind of shíte or gay marriage or tranny toilets are about the only kind of stuff they allow us serfs to change,
not anything that really matters to society or impacts the wealth of the 1% or limits the financial terrorists
and rentiers plundering.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Again, you are missing the point.
Mohammadans do not need buildings to conquer. The buildings are just the icing on the cake signifying what has already been conquered by numbers alone.
Have a look on yt at France and all the muzzies on the street praying, no buildings, just ton of bods on ground which already means demographic victory and the little irony that French citizens cannot use their own streets

Yes the other words are there, however when you speak facts about Mohammad's paedophilia or even cartoons, it will be very hard in court of law to justify any prosection based on what is perceived widely as freedom of expression - sure, they can tyrannically lock anyone up for anything, but in long term that always is for them, pissing in the wind, e.g Tommy Robinson

Whereas having bona fide blasphemy means they can justify their tyranny and the wider perception is that it is in law, so transgressor should not have transgressed.

Point to any P. Geller histrionics that I have come out with that distorts "high truth" - the very fact you call yourself a "mystic" while pretentiously going on about "high truths" which are just fanciful notions airy-fairy notions without much truth in them and certainly none at all in any real practical terms that ordinary people can relate to - is not only histrionics, but drama-queen stuff. Don't watch P .Geller - more "high truth" histrionic way off the mark guff.
A living law on blasphemy would have to move to protect Christians. That's just not going to happen. Muslims win protection via secular liberal laws that coddle minorities. One of the reasons why they do this is they get out of having to protect Christians, a bigger reason is that liberals need to justify thought laws on secular, reasoned grounds and they hate their measures being treated as if they are religious edicts.

Muslims only became a big issue within the West when pragmatic politicians gave way to these Blairite mushy types with Saudi coin in their pocket. Putin handles his Muslim communities quite well even whilst waging a war in the holyland that is very controversial with many Sunnis.What is needed is tough patriots at the helm.

It amuses me that someone who mystically self styles as "Atlantean Irish" can't wrap his head around the simple concept of primordial truth. It really confounds that mechanical brain of yours that even weeks later you're still short circuiting over it, lol.

So you reckon Flanagan is trying to double bluff us? He secretly wants us to vote No and wants to achieve this by recommending we vote Yes?

I don't think so.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
A living law on blasphemy would have to move to protect Christians. That's just not going to happen. Muslims win protection via secular liberal laws that coddle minorities. One of the reasons why they do this is they get out of having to protect Christians, a bigger reason is that liberals need to justify thought laws on secular, reasoned grounds and they hate their measures being treated as if they are religious edicts.

Muslims only became a big issue within the West when pragmatic politicians gave way to these Blairite mushy types with Saudi coin in their pocket. Putin handles his Muslim communities quite well even whilst waging a war in the holyland that is very controversial with many Sunnis.What is needed is tough patriots at the helm.

It amuses me that someone who mystically self styles as "Atlantean Irish" can't wrap his head around the simple concept of primordial truth. It really confounds that mechanical brain of yours that even weeks later you're still short circuiting over it, lol.

So you reckon Flanagan is trying to double bluff us? He secretly wants us to vote No and wants to achieve this by recommending we vote Yes?

I don't think so.
Time for some reality.
Blasphemy law has done eff all to protect the constant attack on Christianity in this country - expect more while it is put to work for what it was intended FOR islam.
Muzzies win protection from libs AND from rightwinger multicults - they mostly gain from state multicults protecting them and using state assets such as cops to enforce protection of them. That is reality as seen all across Europe, you are ignoring.

Double-bluff - No.
They have no regard for anti-globalists whom they regard as a fringe - I have stated that the fact of their positions is an indication to Nationalists of what they are up to, not what they want us to do.

Ah, so there we have it - another "I'm-the-only-mystic-in-the-village" type.
Your interpretation of my profile name.....is your interpretation of my profile name - which has just revealed more about yourself than myself. Another internet persona whose sole motivation to respond was ego - when he feels his identity niche being stepped on. Jesus wept the internet.

Get over yourself.
And, no, you don't deal in primordial truths or any sort of "mysticism". Remember you're the one who cannot stop yourself having to resort to insult everytime I demolish your nonsense.
You're just plain wrong so far in everything I've read from you.....Mystic-spud.

Una

Donator
PI Member
That's about the only argument I can see to vote No - the fact these fkrs are pushing a YES, the fact that they branded it YES to remove something instead of YES to keep something - same tactic they used in abortion - what these people want cannot be good for Nationalists

Yet massive problem is - keeping it, tranparently aids Islam.
Can anyone say how keeping it will stop them from implementing "hatespeech" laws. Not decided on this yet.
Keeping it won't aid Islam. This is a carrot they shoved into the media to convince the masses to remove it.
The more recent Hate Speech laws introduced in the UK aided Islam more, because they were Much more Far reaching..... in that you can now arrest someone for a tweet.
They can add, new accompanying legislation thru a Referendum, via The Constitution.

Una

Donator
PI Member
UNA there is nothing stopping the c*nts from drafting hate speech legislation AS WELL AS this stupid blasphemy nonsense.
What exactly is it that makes you think that somehow keeping this stupid word in our constitution somehow inoculates us against this??
It really doesn't.

We should remove blasphemy as a punishable offence AND oppose any future hate speech legislation
that they try to push through the oireachtas

so why haven't they done it ? drafted it?
What makes me sure is that they use 'Referendums' to access Our Constitution, BUT afterwards, they have Drafted accompanying legislation
THEY ALONE CONTROL.
You will not be able to 'oppose' anything. You will not be involved in the resulting legislation from the outcome of the Referendum.
They make sure the public are not involved.
That's why they want access to the Constitution.
This is currently happening with the abortion referendum. The resulting legislation & resulting outcome, we have no control...

Una

Donator
PI Member
Yes ordinarily it would seem, that whatever globalists and media say yes to, whether informed or not, one need only do the opposite of them.
However in some cases, doing such is simply being a NPC also - need to be bit more informed and analytical so as not to fly on auto pilot on this.

Anyone know why they cannot just bring in "hatespeech" laws even if this is kept?
Because as a Republic, where The Constitution belongs to the People of Ireland, & where God, The Individual, & The Constitution comes First,
before Majority /Mob rule, Corporations, or a Monarch, they have to get Access The Constitution to bring in accompanying legislative changes............................
They Can ONLY bring in those legislative changes via a Referendum.
This is the problem for the Globalists.
IRELAND HAS a ROCK SOLID Constitution that PROTECTS the Individual & the People of Ireland.
Removing one word, like Blasphemy, allows them to elborate, with further Accompanying legislation, that the public will NOT Draft, & NOT have access to.
They will then pass it in the Dail.
Without our input.

Last edited:
Top Bottom