Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

How will you vote on the Blasphemy Referendum?

How will you vote on the Blasphemy Referendum?

• Tá / Yes - to change the Constitution

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Níl / No - To keep the current Constitution

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Cant Vote/Wont Vote

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Spoilt Ballot

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
Surely it's the Koran that should be banned it's full of hate.This is the trouble with Islam it wants to rule it wants to govern and lots of unelected Muslims from various commuters,councils,etc. start moaning,they are unelected.If Allah is so all powerful why do its followers need laws to stop them being offended.No modern country needs blasphemy laws it's medieval nonsense.If god is all powerful,all knowing,then god doesn't need protecting and God's followers needn't worry either.So what if they are offended if the blasphemers are that bad then the almighty god will punish them.When the religious can prove anything they believe then let them make the laws but of course they can't.
Govt wanting a YES is very suspicious and one has already come out saying they are replacing it with hatespeech.
That in itself would cause me to vote NO

On other hand, what is stopping them putting in "hatespeech" laws anyway?
And keeping it is all about defending islam from criticism and ridicule.

and then again, the state would not get rid of something if it meant Irish could attack islam - so that is another reason why No might be right....????

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
It will be a great asset to the Clonskeagh jihadist holiday camp in the future
when their numbers increase.

Pakistan pointed to Ireland's blasphemy law as an excuse
for having restrictive blasphemy legislation there. Very embarrassing!

Get rid of this nonsense from our constitution then fight any new restrictive hate speech laws too when they are proposed!
I would tend to hold that opinion but it is very suspicious that the govt is proposing this and wanting us to vote YES, islam is their pet, they would not get rid of it, if it meant islam would in any way be harmed...I am tending to think, they have policy worded ready to go after it is gone, that will make it even harder to talk about islam????

Question is, why can't they do that now, why do they need to get rid of this blasphemy law first????

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
This is bs.
Sure some money comes from M.East. They do not need that at all to set up here. The Irish state has more to do with funding them than M.East.
They are also a very cohesive community - they pull for each other massively. The main bulk of their money goes to renting and building premises.
Otherwise they need very little. Once here they start popping out Mohammadans and take house by house, street by street etc.

The blasphemy has nothing to do with Christianity - it is all about leveraging Islam.
Islam has far greater agency than liberals - the main Irish enemy are fake-nationalists who have repelled their own people from being allowed follow and support an anti-invasion movement and the media which has prevented the info getting to the public.

After that islam in any country is a far more powerful and insidious force precisely because they know wht they are doing and multiply - it is they who use the liberals, not the other way around.
The politicians are weakened by Gulf largesse and Gulf regimes get offended on Islamic grounds. These states have huge holdings here. Individual immigrants don't have to be either wealthy or productive for this to be true.

Blasphemy has nothing to with Islam. This rainbow regime aren't devout Muslims nor are they interested in anyone's religious scruples. I feel watching weirdos like Pamela Geller over years isn't helping some of you guy's perspective on this matter.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
The politicians are weakened by Gulf largesse and Gulf regimes get offended on Islamic grounds. These states have huge holdings here. Individual immigrants don't have to be either wealthy or productive for this to be true.

Blasphemy has nothing to with Islam. This rainbow regime aren't devout Muslims nor are they interested in anyone's religious scruples. I feel watching weirdos like Pamela Geller over years isn't helping some of you guy's perspective on this matter.
Nobody said there was no money.
There is just as much corruption and influence due to EU promise and position if not more.

It is individual immigrants who are the bread and butter of the Islamic invasion - no individuals = no multiplication demography on the ground.
Like any war it is always boots on the ground that conquers territory and people.

And this happens regardless of Gulf money or not.
Blasphemy has everything to do with islam - the only thing to consider is why the enemy state is requesting to vote yes which is suspicious enough.
And why they cannot implement hatespeech legislation anyway regardless of the blasphemy law.
I do not watch P. Geller. - your tendency to insult and pithy comment always comes out when you've lost the argument - more high truths, huh.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
There is just as much corruption and influence due to EU promise and position if not more.

It is individual immigrants who are the bread and butter of the Islamic invasion - no individuals = no multiplication demography on the ground.
Like any war it is always boots on the ground that conquers territory and people.

Blasphemy has everything to do with islam - the only thing to consider is why the enemy state is requesting to vote yes which is suspicious enough.
And why they cannot implement hatespeech legislation anyway regardless of the blasphemy law.
I do not watch P. Geller. - your tendency to insult and pithy comment always comes out when you've lost the argument - more high truths, huh.
The worry is that the Islamic fundies would use the blasphemy laws to stifle criticism.

How strange that a constitutional provision to shield a Christian country is being abused by non Christians to promote their religion of conquest.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member

I don't think you'd get these super mosques without Gulf money. That's not all of the terrorist issue but it's a part of it and it's why politicians just do that bit extra to be seen to be cutting ribbons on mosques and the like.

Liberals will protect Muslim sensibilities through liberal laws not with an archaic law expressed in religious terms. If you don't get that point about liberals I don't know what more to say to you.

Even with blasphemy removed, the word indecent is still there and they can chase people down with that. So, yeah, I stand by my remark, that blasphemy is tangential to Islam. And we shouldn't give up a law that has Christian origins just because we're scared of Muslims.

You do come out with alot of Pam Geller histrionics, that distorts high truth, yeah. I bet you do watch her or some similar cretin.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I would tend to hold that opinion but it is very suspicious that the govt is proposing this and wanting us to vote YES, islam is their pet, they would not get rid of it, if it meant islam would in any way be harmed...I am tending to think, they have policy worded ready to go after it is gone, that will make it even harder to talk about islam????

Question is, why can't they do that now, why do they need to get rid of this blasphemy law first????
They can still go ahead and add new hate speech legislation on top of this stupid blasphemy clause.
Lets try to stop both!

I don't think you'd get these super mosques without Gulf money. That's not all of the terrorist issue but it's a part of it and it's why politicians just do that bit extra to be seen to be cutting ribbons on mosques and the like......
Indeed. And perhaps there is occasionally even the odd brown envelope or numbered swiss account to help grease the wheels. Who knows!

Last edited:

johnhan279

PI Member
The NPC's are voting yes as per their programming so i will be voting no.

I am aware of that possibility that I am an NPC with a NOT gate fitted for testing purposes.

Una

Donator
PI Member
I'm voting NO to their Blasphemy con.
Lying FG/FF are using the Referendum to gain access to Our Constitution in order to draft accompanying legislation to bring in Hate Speech Laws. They have Used the media to portray it as archaic, out of date, but they're leaving in 'Seditious': inciting people to rebel, or use language against the authority of a state.

Like abortion, the referendum was followed by laws that would allow the Oireachtas alone to make decisions.

Laws scripted by #BrianKilloran /jewish liberals, are what globalist deceivers such as #SamToland want introduced: removing #blasphemy gives them the opportunity to effectively outlaw opposition to globalism through intimidation and threat of sanction. Arrests for tweets followed in the UK.

Tommy Robinson was arrested for objecting to Pakistani sex grooming gangs of White British girls in the UK, as their Hate Speech Laws are Far & outreaching.

As a Republic, God, The Individual, & The Constitution, comes before mob rule, Corporations, or a monarch.

They're spending €3,000,000, & having no debate/discussion, & on the same day as the Presidential race, & it's no accident.

For Example, passing the 'Rigged' Same Sex marriage Referendum, had a raft of implications, & additional legislation was drafted, gender neutrality, Trans 'rights'.

It's never used (yet they want it 'Removed), protects God, & 'Christianity', (end goal is 2 remove God altogether & separate Church+State, to gain complete control of Irish schools (to infiltrate them with 'Gender Neutrality' & hospitals 4 abortion). Voting NO, prevents them from making Accompanying additional legislation, like hate speech.

However, i expect the majority to be DUPED, & for it to pass, & they will RIG it to win if necessary.

The EU plans to take our freedoms one piece at a time, & criminalize opposition to illegal migration under: A Person concerned about immigration & xenophobia laws . u won't be allowed to speak out against them breaking the law.

Every time they have a Referendum, they get that access & opportunity. Ivana Bacik, admitted she would introduce 'Hate Speech Laws' after the Referendum on Prime Time, & Soros NGO Amnesty also wants it.

Via an EU administration in Dublin, Citizenship laws in the 26-counties were changed without a mandate in 2005 by Michael McDowell, after a Referendum.........

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
I don't think you'd get these super mosques without Gulf money. That's not all of the terrorist issue but it's a part of it and it's why politicians just do that bit extra to be seen to be cutting ribbons on mosques and the like.

Liberals will protect Muslim sensibilities through liberal laws not with an archaic law expressed in religious terms. If you don't get that point about liberals I don't know what more to say to you.

Even with blasphemy removed, the word indecent is still there and they can chase people down with that. So, yeah, I stand by my remark, that blasphemy is tangential to Islam. And we shouldn't give up a law that has Christian origins just because we're scared of Muslims.

You do come out with alot of Pam Geller histrionics, that distorts high truth, yeah. I bet you do watch her or some similar cretin.
Again, you are missing the point.
Mohammadans do not need buildings to conquer. The buildings are just the icing on the cake signifying what has already been conquered by numbers alone.
Have a look on yt at France and all the muzzies on the street praying, no buildings, just ton of bods on ground which already means demographic victory and the little irony that French citizens cannot use their own streets

Yes the other words are there, however when you speak facts about Mohammad's paedophilia or even cartoons, it will be very hard in court of law to justify any prosection based on what is perceived widely as freedom of expression - sure, they can tyrannically lock anyone up for anything, but in long term that always is for them, pissing in the wind, e.g Tommy Robinson

Whereas having bona fide blasphemy means they can justify their tyranny and the wider perception is that it is in law, so transgressor should not have transgressed.

Point to any P. Geller histrionics that I have come out with that distorts "high truth" - the very fact you call yourself a "mystic" while pretentiously going on about "high truths" which are just fanciful notions airy-fairy notions without much truth in them and certainly none at all in any real practical terms that ordinary people can relate to - is not only histrionics, but drama-queen stuff. Don't watch P .Geller - more "high truth" histrionic way off the mark guff.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
Lying FG/FF are using the Referendum to gain access to Our Constitution in order to draft accompanying legislation to bring in Hate Speech Laws. They have Used the media to portray it as archaic, out of date, but they're leaving in 'Seditious': inciting people to rebel, or use language against the authority of a state.

Like abortion, the referendum was followed by laws that would allow the Oireachtas alone to make decisions.

Laws scripted by #BrianKilloran /jewish liberals, are what globalist deceivers such as #SamToland want introduced: removing #blasphemy gives them the opportunity to effectively outlaw opposition to globalism through intimidation and threat of sanction. Arrests for tweets followed in the UK.

Tommy Robinson was arrested for objecting to Pakistani sex grooming gangs of White British girls in the UK, as their Hate Speech Laws are Far & outreaching.

As a Republic, God, The Individual, & The Constitution, comes before mob rule, Corporations, or a monarch.

They're spending €3,000,000, & having no debate/discussion, & on the same day as the Presidential race, & it's no accident.

For Example, passing the 'Rigged' Same Sex marriage Referendum, had a raft of implications, & additional legislation was drafted, gender neutrality, Trans 'rights'.

It's never used (yet they want it 'Removed), protects God, & 'Christianity', (end goal is 2 remove God altogether & separate Church+State, to gain complete control of Irish schools (to infiltrate them with 'Gender Neutrality' & hospitals 4 abortion). Voting NO, prevents them from making Accompanying additional legislation, like hate speech.

However, i expect the majority to be DUPED, & for it to pass, & they will RIG it to win if necessary.

The EU plans to take our freedoms one piece at a time, & criminalize opposition to illegal migration under: A Person concerned about immigration & xenophobia laws . u won't be allowed to speak out against them breaking the law.

Every time they have a Referendum, they get that access & opportunity. Ivana Bacik, admitted she would introduce 'Hate Speech Laws' after the Referendum on Prime Time, & Soros NGO Amnesty also wants it.

Via an EU administration in Dublin, Citizenship laws in the 26-counties were changed without a mandate in 2005 by Michael McDowell, after a Referendum.........
That's about the only argument I can see to vote No - the fact these fkrs are pushing a YES, the fact that they branded it YES to remove something instead of YES to keep something - same tactic they used in abortion - what these people want cannot be good for Nationalists

Yet massive problem is - keeping it, tranparently aids Islam.
Can anyone say how keeping it will stop them from implementing "hatespeech" laws. Not decided on this yet.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member

UNA there is nothing stopping the c*nts from drafting hate speech legislation AS WELL AS this stupid blasphemy nonsense.
What exactly is it that makes you think that somehow keeping this stupid word in our constitution somehow inoculates us against this??
It really doesn't.

We should remove blasphemy as a punishable offence AND oppose any future hate speech legislation
that they try to push through the oireachtas

Top Bottom