HOW TROLLS CONTROL AN INTERNET FORUM

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Come on- your mentioned threads are just conspiracy bullshit and not worth any consideration.
Fair play to any descent mod to bin such trash!
I have to respectfully disagree. Let's take The Flat Earth thread by Patrick Jane. He believes this because his Bible tells him it is so. Who am I as a mod to decide he can not air his views. If I turned round and said to Field Marshall that his belief in The Knock Apparitions were totally bunk and Zooed his thread, he would not be happy for example. Your views on these threads are neither here nor there, a poster formed them and other posters are engaged.

In my opinion, the mods there were just posters, with the power to bully and ban, the likes of Scolairebocht, who clearly is 50 IQ points above them with many books published.

That is why the site finally appears headed to the bottom

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Gagged by mods.
Who gets to decide what is and isn't "conspiracy shit"?

People believed the warren commission were honest brokers!
I think stuff like the "moon landing hoax", "flat earth", " holohoax", "Manchelle Obama" or "Pizzagate" plus a variety of more idiotic bulldust is surely very stupid conspiracy stuff and should have no place in a respectable forum.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I have to respectfully disagree. Let's take The Flat Earth thread by Patrick Jane. He believes this because his Bible tells him it is so. Who am I as a mod to decide he can not air his views. If I turned round and said to Field Marshall that his belief in The Knock Apparitions were totally bunk and Zooed his thread, he would not be happy for example. Your views on these threads are neither here nor there, a poster formed them and other posters are engaged.

In my opinion, the mods there were just posters, with the power to bully and ban, the likes of Scolairebocht, who clearly is 50 IQ points above them with many books published.
That is why the site finally appears headed to the bottom
Where ever did I state a belief in the Knock Apparitions?
Where ever did I post any thread about it?

Like your allegations about 9/11 your references above are total fantasy.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Do you understand what the word IF means?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
OF course.
Do you understand that in naming and singling me out as a devotee and promoter of Knock , something I’m not and never have been, that you miss represent me.
I singled you out as an example of a top rated poster whose threads should not be altered in any manner. Do you have an Inferiority Complex or something.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
A true Catholic believes in the miracle of Knock!
That exposes just how ignorant you are concerning what Catholicism is and what Catholics believe.
In addition you are no position whatever to declaim about who is and is not a true catholic.

Top Bottom