How Much of the Crime in Ireland Today is Committed by Migrants

Very true a chara, but isn't is sad that our women and children are being subject to this vile atmosphere of rape and murder in the first place - and all for the psychotic greed of a small and unaccountable elite.
True. I am glad though to note that the "conservative women" over on P.ie are very clued in on this subject and know about self-defence. However it does concern me that are Libtarded sisters come out with stupid statements such as Catholic Gaels are more likely to rape someone than a Somali. They also don't see the importance of teaching their daughters at least basic combat techniques. And of course the stupid "Feminist" movement never raises the question of Gun Rights- someone over on P.ie even told me I was freakish for believing them to be a very important women's issue.

However in my experience outside of outright White Nationalists indigenous English girls don't want to admit this issue exists and try their best to ignore it. Muslimas, Afro-Carribian girls, Jewesses and Eastern European girls are though happy to discuss the subject at least among other women.

True. I am glad though to note that the "conservative women" over on P.ie are very clued in on this subject and know about self-defence. However it does concern me that are Libtarded sisters come out with stupid statements such as Catholic Gaels are more likely to rape someone than a Somali. They also don't see the importance of teaching their daughters at least basic combat techniques. And of course the stupid "Feminist" movement never raises the question of Gun Rights- someone over on P.ie even told me I was freakish for believing them to be a very important women's issue.

However in my experience outside of outright White Nationalists indigenous English girls don't want to admit this issue exists and try their best to ignore it. Muslimas, Afro-Carribian girls, Jewesses and Eastern European girls are though happy to discuss the subject at least among other women.
The Catholic Gaels may be more likely or unlikely to commit a rape but that doesn't mean we don't afford the same judgement given to them to foreigners.

You are prejudiced my dear and racist. Perhaps it's just a young man thing rather than a race thing. God knows we have enough rapists in Ireland.

The Catholic Gaels may be more likely or unlikely to commit a rape but that doesn't mean we don't afford the same judgement given to them to foreigners.

You are prejudiced my dear and racist. Perhaps it's just a young man thing rather than a race thing. God knows we have enough rapists in Ireland.
It was an Iraqi girl who first gave a talk on this issue and being essentially down to earth Celtic woman who never encountered by Political Correctness before I went to England I was extremely grateful. People can say they want about Non-Whites but very often they are quite happy to discuss issues around Ethnicity in a straight forward down to earth manner while very often Whites either like to pretend in an utter Lala fashion that Ethnicity doesn't exist or else they gave over the top and make it the be all and end all of everything.

Also how do you define racist?

It was an Iraqi girl who first gave a talk on this issue and being essentially down to earth Celtic woman who never encountered by Political Correctness before I went to England I was extremely grateful. People can say they want about Non-Whites but very often they are quite happy to discuss issues around Ethnicity in a straight forward down to earth manner while very often Whites either like to pretend in an utter Lala fashion that Ethnicity doesn't exist or else they gave over the top and make it the be all and end all of everything.

Also how do you define racist?
You seem very sure of yourself. I wouldn't share that POV. The fact that your classifying someone immediately means you A) Judging them as a group or B) are trying to differentiate yourself from them so you can be better. Let me tell you dear you are not better than many of these migrants. Some you might be but so goes it for Irish people also. I define Racism as having a prejudice based on the race or ethnicity of that person. I'm not being poltically correct I'm giving these poor humans who have been forced from their homes through war or poverty the same human rights both you and I enjoy. One of those rights is the right to a fair trial and for us to condemn a group of men as guilty before they commit an offence is not giving these people those rights on the state level. You anti-immigrationists are like a baying mob of froth mouthed crusties who don't want Ireland ruined by different people. Well I'll tell you this I dont want Ireland ruined either but being prejudiced against migrants is the first way of spoiling Ireland not preserving it.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
You seem very sure of yourself. I wouldn't share that POV. The fact that your classifying someone immediately means you A) Judging them as a group or B) are trying to differentiate yourself from them so you can be better. Let me tell you dear you are not better than many of these migrants. Some you might be but so goes it for Irish people also. I define Racism as having a prejudice based on the race or ethnicity of that person. I'm not being poltically correct I'm giving these poor humans who have been forced from their homes through war or poverty the same human rights both you and I enjoy. One of those rights is the right to a fair trial and for us to condemn a group of men as guilty before they commit an offence is not giving these people those rights on the state level. You anti-immigrationists are like a baying mob of froth mouthed crusties who don't want Ireland ruined by different people. Well I'll tell you this I dont want Ireland ruined either but being prejudiced against migrants is the first way of spoiling Ireland not preserving it.

I'm beginning to suspect that you're a landlord with a few flats packed with Brazilians and Pakistanis. You certainly don't come across as a genuine humanitarian. If you were a humanitarian, you would be calling for support for the countries these people come from - not for just robbing them as cheap labour and high rents.

I'm beginning to suspect that you're a landlord with a few flats packed with Brazilians and Pakistanis. You certainly don't come across as a genuine humanitarian. If you were a humanitarian, you would be calling for support for the countries these people come from - not for just robbing them as cheap labour and high rents.
Why don't I come across as a humanitarian?

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
No Tadgh I don't seek to profit from helping people. Maybe you should stop thinking that way and reflecting it onto others.

And what do you think of a "consortium" of Cork businessmen buying the Abbeyfield Hotel in Roscommon - and immediately being awarded a contract to book out all the rooms in the hotel for two years by Cork Minister Coveney? Do you think Mr. Coveney and his fellow Cork landlords are humanitarians?

And what do you think of a "consortium" of Cork businessmen buying the Abbeyfield Hotel in Roscommon - and immediately being awarded a contract to book out all the rooms in the hotel for two years by Cork Minister Coveney? Do you think Mr. Coveney and his fellow Cork landlords are humanitarians?
It is humanitarian although I don't for one minute think Coveney and his Clongowes brethren are the types to be like this. Perhaps he is the exception.

All I can say that I hope you don't have daughters.

I wasn't condemning people without trial, I'm just saying that certain people are much more likely to commit certain types of crimes than other people.

For instance I doubt there are many Jews in prison for engaging in fights in the street which cannot be said for Ulster Scots, however Jews are much more likely to commit complicated financial crime than Ulster Prods.

Top Bottom