How Much of the Crime in Ireland Today is Committed by Migrants

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
We have the terrible news of a Blanchardstown women being murdered and her body dumped in wooded land. And looking though the newspapers it's clear that the character of crime in Ireland has greatly changed in the last few years. I'm just looking at a report of a local man in his 50s set upon in Swords and left dead on the street with part of his clothes stolen from him. Doesn't sound much like what Irish men would do. And when the media don't mention anything about the arrested man, we can almost take that as a code for him being an immigrant.

Arrest made after man kicked to death and left partially clothed

Another man has died in hospital after being struck by a car in a hit and run. It's well known that a great many immigrants drive here without a driving licence or insurance. The courts are now overrun with such cases - and the judges usually let the immigrants off rather than fill the prisons with them.

Man injured in Christmas ‘hit and run’ dies in hospital

The increase in cases of rape is nearly all down to immigrants,

Man found guilty of raping woman after she became lost on night out - Independent.ie

Along with a whole host of fraud schemes, prostitution, and drug dealing. Again, even when the Gardaí do make an effort in these cases, the judges usually just let them off - they aren't even deported - as we see in this incredible case,

Man (33) caught dealing drugs avoids order to leave Ireland as judge says sale of drugs by rickshaw drivers now a 'common theme' - Independent.ie

Last edited:

Kershaw

Premium Account
We have the terrible news of a Blanchardstown women being murdered and her body dumped in wooded land. And looking though the newspapers it's clear that the character of crime in Ireland has greatly changed in the last few years. I'm just looking at a report of a local man in his 50s set upon in Swords and left dead on the street with part of his clothes stolen from him. Doesn't sound much like what Irish men would do. And when the media don't mention anything about the arrested man, we can almost take that as a code for him being an immigrant.

Arrest made after man kicked to death and left partially clothed

Another man has died in hospital after being struck by a car in a hit and run. It's well known that a great many immigrants drive here without a driving licence or insurance. The courts are now overrun with such cases - and the judges usually let the immigrants off rather than fill the prisons with them.

Man injured in Christmas ‘hit and run’ dies in hospital

The increase in cases or rape is nearly all down to immigrants,

Man found guilty of raping woman after she became lost on night out - Independent.ie

Along with a whole host of fraud schemes, prostitution, and drug dealing. Again, even when the Gardaí do make an effort in these cases, the judges usually just let them off - they aren't even deported - as we see in this incredible case,

Man (33) caught dealing drugs avoids order to leave Ireland as judge says sale of drugs by rickshaw drivers now a 'common theme' - Independent.ie
No doubt they would prefer not to analyse the stats or let us know. Even the media is embarrassed releasing details and will avoid doing so when it can. This is common across Europe.

Any nationalist party should add this to their platform — conduct a study and release stats about the perpetrators of crime committed in Ireland.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
No doubt they would prefer not to analyse the stats or let us know. Even the media is embarrassed releasing details and will avoid doing so when it can. This is common across Europe.

Any nationalist party should add this to their platform — conduct a study and release stats about the perpetrators of crime committed in Ireland.

Immigrants are 20% of the population here, but I'm very sure they are committing much more than 20% of the crime. I was in court recently supporting a friend who was up for a minor traffic incident. I was shocked to see that we were nearly the only Irish people there - nearly all the defendants were immigrants - and all with their state paid translators to talk to the judge.

Kershaw

Premium Account
Immigrants are 20% of the population here, but I'm very sure they are committing much more than 20% of the crime. I was in court recently supporting a friend who was up for a minor traffic incident. I was shocked to see that we were nearly the only Irish people there - nearly all the defendants were immigrants - and all with their state paid translators to talk to the judge.
Had a similar experience as a witness to a crime on numerous visits because the accused kept dodging his case.
Sitting outside the court while other evidence was being given, there were some schoolgirls wandering around as part of a tour.
I couldn't believe it when some Roma gypsies in their 20s passing by started coming onto them.
They pissed off quick enough though when they saw me.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Had a similar experience as a witness to a crime on numerous visits because the accused kept dodging his case.
Sitting outside the court while other evidence was being given, there were some schoolgirls wandering around as part of a tour.
I couldn't believe it when some Roma gypsies in their 20s passing by started coming onto them.
They pissed off quick enough though when they saw me.

I wonder what sort of school would send girls to a place like that. If they want to see wild animals, they would be safer to stick to the zoo.

What I fear is we may end up like Sweden.

The few immigrants I know are actually decent people. But if we allow in large numbers of young men, we are gonna have a problem IMO.

Something that needs to be discussed seriously but won't be publically because of "Political Correctness" is how radically different ethnic groups are when it comes to propensity to rape. Yes there are Southern Irish and Nordie indigenous rapists out there however the vast majority of Irish men and boys have it instilled in their consciences that raping someone makes you a vile scumbag. Gang rape in particular is very unlikely from Irish lads however that could almost be called the national sport of Somalis. Among Europeans the most given to rape are Ukrainian men.

I do think that all girls should train in martial arts anyway because they give you healthy self confidence and inner discipline, but if you are living any where near Somalis or Pakistanis if you definitely need to get yourself down to a Karate or Krav Maga class. Would it be illegal by the way if I said that once you have overpowered a Somali or Pakistani male (Akido though you have people who slag it off actually will give you some great techniques for over powering people who are significantly bigger than you and getting them on the ground) you don't have to worry about the legal consequences of really smashing up their faces because there is no way that they admit being beaten up by a girl to anyone because of their "honour".

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Something that needs to be discussed seriously but won't be publically because of "Political Correctness" is how radically different ethnic groups are when it comes to propensity to rape. Yes there are Southern Irish and Nordie indigenous rapists out there however the vast majority of Irish men and boys have it instilled in their consciences that raping someone makes you a vile scumbag. Gang rape in particular is very unlikely from Irish lads however that could almost be called the national sport of Somalis. Among Europeans the most given to rape are Ukrainian men.

I do think that all girls should train in martial arts anyway because they give you healthy self confidence and inner discipline, but if you are living any where near Somalis or Pakistanis if you definitely need to get yourself down to a Karate or Krav Maga class. Would it be illegal by the way if I said that once you have overpowered a Somali or Pakistani male (Akido though you have people who slag it off actually will give you some great techniques for over powering people who are significantly bigger than you and getting them on the ground) you don't have to worry about the legal consequences of really smashing up their faces because there is no way that they admit being beaten up by a girl to anyone because of their "honour".

Very true a chara, but isn't is sad that our women and children are being subject to this vile atmosphere of rape and murder in the first place - and all for the psychotic greed of a small and unaccountable elite.

Top Bottom