How much of a future does Catholicism in Ireland have?

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Have you ever read the Ashkenazi Revolution Herc by the way? It was written in the 1960s by an ardent Zionist and got itself banned in the Zionist colonial project due to the Mizrachi rioting over it. It is a brilliant read and I think one that you would enjoy. The first and fifth chapters are particularly of interest.

https://jewamongyou.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/the-ashkenazi-revolution2.pdf

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Anyway.

To be an Adherent of Catholicism, you must believe its core dogmas.
If you don't believe in any of the metaphysical claims that these dogmas are based on, you cannot be a Catholic.

Had the RCC in Ireland took a tougher line and excommunicated baptism, wedding and funeral Catholics, the result would've been far less nominal members of that deomination today.
Well this is a big problem. A lot of Irish Catholics haven't been taught the rudiments of basic core Dogmas. All a lot of them were taught in Religion class in school was a fluffy bunny humanism coupled with stuff about waiting until marriage to start shagging. I would start off teaching kids in secondary school about the nature of Incarnation and the Trinity, and only after than move on to sexual ethics.

Threads
Have you ever read the Ashkenazi Revolution Herc by the way? It was written in the 1960s by an ardent Zionist and got itself banned in the Zionist colonial project due to the Mizrachi rioting over it. It is a brilliant read and I think one that you would enjoy. The first and fifth chapters are particularly of interest.

https://jewamongyou.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/the-ashkenazi-revolution2.pdf
I'll bookmark it.

My reading list is quite full, but I'll find some time to skim over it.

Threads
Well this is a big problem. A lot of Irish Catholics haven't been taught the rudiments of basic core Dogmas. All a lot of them were taught in Religion class in school was a fluffy bunny humanism coupled with stuff about waiting until marriage to start shagging. I would start off teaching kids in secondary school about the nature of Incarnation and the Trinity, and only after than move on to sexual ethics.
If such an approach was taken, you'd probably end up with a chunk of the class becoming committed atheists.

But I suppose a smaller, "truer" church is what many Catholics would like to see.

Threads
I for one hopes that it will survive,i myself go regularly every Sunday with my Children just coming on 3 years now,and i have noticed that some of my neighbours and friends on my road and estate are starting to attend themselves with their Children and i think it is a beautiful thing,faith is a beautiful thing,my Mother is a devout Catholic she always has been,her idea of Holiday would be Knock-Lourdes-medjugrorje she cleans the Church every week and does door door collections etc etc,she unspires me with the strenght she gets from her faith,and i notice the affect it has had on me in making me calmer,one or two of the older Children sometimes have a face this is boring the younger one is great she just listens and they all walk out feeling good,it's not about some perverts that done the filthy stuff to a whole load of Children back in the day,i tell you one thing i have met many a Priest who were brilliant men,could have a banter etc etc even sit down for a pint with you int the local,but the most important reason to get your faith/Religion back is because when the people have no faith it opens up their morals to attack,as can clearly be seen today with what the LGBT Movement is pushing obviously funded by (((you know who using Cultural Marxism)))attacking the very fabric of Society for pushing for Gender neutral Toilets( i would break up any man who had a mental disorder and thought he was a Women going anywhere near my daughter in a changing room or toilet,trying to teach Children about gay sex from an early age when their minds are not even developed,same thing with a teacher if he teaches my Children any of that filth he will be sorry,
A COUNTRY NEEDS ITS FAITH BECAUSE AT THE END DAY WITHOUT IT WE ARE VULNERABLE TO ALL SORTS OF ATTACK
, LIKE THE ONES ABOVE AS WELL AS ALL OTHERS,THE BIBLE TEACHES YOU GREAT LIFE LESSONS AND MORALS,A COUNTRY NEEDS FAITH JUST LOOK AT POLAND HUNGARY RUSSIA ETC ETC ALL OF THESE COUNTRIES HAVE STRONG FAITH AND WITH THAT COMES NATIONAL PRIDE-SPIRITUAL PRIDE-MORALITY ETC ETC ETC
BOTTOM LINE WHEN A COUNTRY LOOSES ITS SOUL
THE DANGER OF LOSS OF FAITH IN GOD IS NOT THAT ONE WILL BELIEVE IN NOTHING.BUT RATHER THAT ONE WILL BELIEVE IN ANYTHING
You're going to physically assault teachers for sex ed? Isn't it in secondary school they teach that?

Plenty of faithful populations everywhere and throughout history - it didn't stop them from being attacked.

dwayne

PI Member
Threads
You're going to physically assault teachers for sex ed? Isn't it in secondary school they teach that?

Plenty of faithful populations everywhere and throughout history - it didn't stop them from being attacked.
Teaching Children about gaysex is not sex education it is perverted,over in the UK they are trying to teach children as young as three about this stuff,so don't come at me with that rubbish

Threads
Well a chara, you know that he Irish gombeens will imitate anything the English and the Septics do.
I know some posters at times can be 'passionate' about their beliefs and whatnot. That's great, I'd rather generally get an accurate picture of what's going on. Going by this BBC page it's still secondary for UK students.

Sex education compulsory in schools

Top Bottom