How many people here believe the official story of 9/11?

Do you believe the official story?

• Total voters

Nebuchadnezzar

PI Member
We have one engineer here, me. And some serious google merchants.

Do you see the steel turning to dust?
Are you a physicist?

I’ll not take lessons from an ex civil engineer about remote control aircraft (or about ‘dustification’ of steel).

Stop crowing about authority that you do not have.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I don't care.
We can see the steel turning to dust.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Has the flash point of the aviation fuel been discussed yet?

What about fire proofing of the primary steels?

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Has the flash point of the aviation fuel been discussed yet?

What about fire proofing of the primary steels?
Well we are making progress, Nevbickiniser has admitted that planes can be flown remotely and that beam weapons exist. Google is assisting him

Nebuchadnezzar

PI Member
Well we are making progress, Nevbickiniser has admitted that planes can be flown remotely and that beam weapons exist. Google is assisting him
Another fundamental misunderstanding by you. You mistook from the beginning my dismissal of the feasibility of the use of a beam weapon or remote control aircraft in the 911 attack as being a statement by me that I do not accept that such technology exists.

Of course I fooking do.

Quote anywhere ever where I said such technology does not exist.

I await with baited breath for your apology.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Hmmmm...I think you're being very harsh on Nech.

An excellent poster on P.ie. I'm glad he's moved over here. (y)
I apologize to Nebuch, and may only disagree on this topic. If he says he is an experienced pilot, I accept that and value his opinion on that issue. But he is not an expert on high tech weapons, neither am I but I would class myself as a weapons buff.
There is a science known as Scalar Weaponry which of course is classified. There are nuclear powered satellites in orbit, also classified military and not civilian and no doubt are very powerful.

The civilian crowd control weapon used by police, are low power, but you will not stand more than a second or two before you run or buckle.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Another fundamental misunderstanding by you. You mistook from the beginning my dismissal of the feasibility of the use of a beam weapon or remote control aircraft in the 911 attack as being a statement by me that I do not accept that such technology exists.

Of course I fooking do.

Quote anywhere ever where I said such technology does not exist.

I await with baited breath for your apology.
I see this post after I apologized as I do not wish to be uncivil. Yes, I apologize for not interacting as I would in real life

Top Bottom