How many people here believe the official story of 9/11?

Do you believe the official story?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2694

Non Registered Member
As regards qualifications. I have a degree in civil engineering, including steel frame construction . However, very few engineers would have the experience in designing say a 70 level building and I dont ether, although I have worked on 50 storey ones, in their construction.

I doubt there is anyone on this thread, actually I know well, that there is nobody on this thread who worked on designing tall building and they are just pasting and googling.
You're correct.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
It was a fking joke, I also answered your question in the same comment, knowing how hyper-sensitive ppl on here are.
The question is for everyone. Who here believes large steel beams can just buckle in the wind

McTell

PI Member
I'd say a plane weighing several hundred tons and flying at 400 mph will dent a few steel plates every time.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
The question is for everyone. Who here believes large steel beams can just buckle in the wind
No. Beams stay as beams without an external force.
However, regarding external forces - can beams bend with heat and oncoming weight of many other beams or in the lower levels - can they bend when met with beams hitting them at high velocity from above?

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
The question about the "squibs" and the amount of pulverised material must be answered.
The floors were made of layers of concrete and steel, this would seem a likely source of the pulverised material...possibly.
The squibs could be the downforce pressure too and there does not seem to be enough of them - these two items are troubling for the controlled demolition position.

"The 10 cm thick concrete slabs were apparently a lightweight form of concrete typically used in high-rises. Its density and exact composition remain unknown, but such lightweight concrete is typically 60% as dense as concrete used in roads and sidewalks. The floors were the only major part of these mostly steel buildings that contained concrete."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2694

Non Registered Member
No one believes that steel beams can buckle in the wind. The trolls are just finding answers blowing in the wind. We know it was a controlled demolition.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
No one believes that steel beams can buckle in the wind. The trolls are just finding answers blowing in the wind. We know it was a controlled demolition.
Actually they can and have. Every structure has a frequency and if a wave acts upon it with the same frequency, even steel will collapse, or a wine glass will shatter.

D

Deleted member 2694

Non Registered Member
Actually they can and have. Every structure has a frequency and if a wave acts upon it with the same frequency, even steel will collapse, or a wine glass will shatter.
Interesting, I am familiar with sea organs,using real waves to create very beautiful, sound waves.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Interesting, I am familiar with sea organs,using real waves to create very beautiful, sound waves.
Every civil engineer I imagine worldwide is familiar with the Tacoma Bridge, Regular people of course think it impossible.

Top Bottom