How many people here believe the official story of 9/11?

Do you believe the official story?

• Total voters

Black Azrael

PI Member
Do you believe planes can be remotely piloted.
Where did I come across that before?

Peter [Pan] flung out his arms.
“Do you believe?” he cried.
Tink[erbell] sat up in bed almost briskly to listen to her fate.
She fancied she heard answers in the affirmative, and then again she wasn't sure.
“What do you think?” she asked Peter.
“If you believe,” he shouted to them, “clap your hands; don't let Tink die.”
Many clapped.
Some didn't.
J.M.Barrie: Peter Pan, Chapter 13 "Do You Believe in Fairies?'​

Karloff

PI Member
Where did I come across that before?

Peter [Pan] flung out his arms.
“Do you believe?” he cried.
Tink[erbell] sat up in bed almost briskly to listen to her fate.
She fancied she heard answers in the affirmative, and then again she wasn't sure.
“What do you think?” she asked Peter.
“If you believe,” he shouted to them, “clap your hands; don't let Tink die.”
Many clapped.
Some didn't.
J.M.Barrie: Peter Pan, Chapter 13 "Do You Believe in Fairies?'​
This is very entertaining and all, but it's all sophistry.

The US Govt cooked the books on attacking Iraq, they lied basically - they have form in this area. Since WW2 they have been engineering wars and disasters in target countries inflicting horrific tolls on people and thinking nothing of it. Add to that the fact that the Ashkenazim are now in control of the US (not the WASPS) and blowing up an office building full of Americans to effect a massive advantage for the group (Ashkenazim) is a very real possibility... Not airy fairy land.

Nebuchadnezzar

PI Member
Except no. You're not. This morning a moderator asked you a direct question relating to an established fact. You directly ignored the question and immediately attempted to alter and obfuscate the discussion.
Who asked me what?

Do you mean this?

Do you believe planes can be remotely piloted.
That was not addressed to me.

If anyone wants me to bore them about aviation then ask away. I am an airline pilot with 30 years of experience and 20,000 hours flying time.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I accept you are a guy with zero qualifications, you continue with this farce despite your palpable ignorance on the subject matter and is now trolling Dan with abuse, Dan being someone who has qualifications and experience in his area.
So you continue to believe the claims made by Dan Og,

(a) that he holds a qualification in civil engineering
(b) that giant microwave/ laser beams destroyed the twin towers and created the dust.

:yikes: :yikes: :smash2:

You are well matched the two of ye

:taptap::tmnt:

Black Azrael

PI Member
This is very entertaining and all, but it's all sophistry.

The US Govt cooked the books on attacking Iraq, they lied basically - they have form in this area. Since WW2 they have been engineering wars and disasters in target countries inflicting horrific tolls on people and thinking nothing of it. Add to that the fact that the Ashkenazim are now in control of the US (not the WASPS) and blowing up an office building full of Americans to effect a massive advantage for the group (Ashkenazim) is a very real possibility... Not airy fairy land.
... sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible thingsbefore breakfast.
So: non-existent bombs on/under bridges, death-rays, lift-installers and whoever else involved in planting high explosive, not only 'dancing Chews' but a national take-over by them, a 'deep state'(controlled by lizards?) involved in mass-murder of its own citizenry, remote-controlled aircraft, 'experts' suddenly emerging from the undergrowth, and so, so much more. All credible stuff?

Yet not a clap for poor, little, expiring Tinkerbell?

On the whole, I prefer my earlier thesis:
  • a shadowy group of Middle-Eastern fanatics, calling themselves something obscure like 'The Base', emerge;
  • they publish a manifesto to provoke US aggression;
  • they engage in an extended and diffuse period of conflict;
  • the aim is to so divide the West that the established economic order is frayed and descends in political instability;
  • this will conclude in a global jihad led by 'The Base';
  • as part of this, 'The Base' comes up with a suicide strategy: a group of fanatics will train as airline pilots, seize aircraft, and crash them into key buildings in the heart of the US and its military-economic centres ...

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Wrong.
The thin concrete floor slabs were almost wholly pulverized as expected.
Most of the steel survived as proved in photos of the debris field.

You know nothing about building construction or how they behave in a collapse.
More rubbish. The only force involved was geavity.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Who asked me what?

Do you mean this?

That was not addressed to me.

If anyone wants me to bore them about aviation then ask away. I am an airline pilot with 30 years of experience and 20,000 hours flying time.
Do you believe planes can be remotely flown?

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
As regards qualifications. I have a degree in civil engineering, including steel frame construction . However, very few engineers would have the experience in designing say a 70 level building and I dont ether, although I have worked on 50 storey ones, in their construction.

I doubt there is anyone on this thread, actually I know well, that there is nobody on this thread who worked on designing tall building and they are just pasting and googling.

parentheses

PI Member
... sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible thingsbefore breakfast.
So: non-existent bombs on/under bridges, death-rays, lift-installers and whoever else involved in planting high explosive, not only 'dancing Chews' but a national take-over by them, a 'deep state'(controlled by lizards?) involved in mass-murder of its own citizenry, remote-controlled aircraft, 'experts' suddenly emerging from the undergrowth, and so, so much more. All credible stuff?

Yet not a clap for poor, little, expiring Tinkerbell?

On the whole, I prefer my earlier thesis:
  • a shadowy group of Middle-Eastern fanatics, calling themselves something obscure like 'The Base', emerge;
  • they publish a manifesto to provoke US aggression;
  • they engage in an extended and diffuse period of conflict;
  • the aim is to so divide the West that the established economic order is frayed and descends in political instability;
  • this will conclude in a global jihad led by 'The Base';
  • as part of this, 'The Base' comes up with a suicide strategy: a group of fanatics will train as airline pilots, seize aircraft, and crash them into key buildings in the heart of the US and its military-economic centres ...
What about the possibility that they had support from personnel connected to a state?

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
The beam weapon deployed by the Boston Police Department is for crowd control. It is the same concept as a targeted microwave and it will burn you. A microwave heats by increasing the the atom speed. Who knows what power the secret military versions have.

If atoms are vibrated due to resonance , steel bridges have collapsed. Common knowledge to any educated engineer
I believe Uri Geller uses same method and may have had a hand in this
(had to...)

(not inclined to the remote and beam stuff, but yes I would also say it is a possibility)

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I believe Uri Geller uses same method and may have had a hand in this
(had to...)

(not inclined to the remote and beam stuff, but yes I would also say it is a possibility)
Do you believe that huge steel beams can buckle with no force other than say a breeze blowing? This question is for all including @The Field Marshal

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
You can actually see the wave of explosions just below the dust cloud, as well as numerous isolated squibs on the floors below during the collapse of the North Tower.

While I believe it to be a controlled demolition, I have space to consider the counter-arguments.

With the squibs - that could be put down to the downforce of air being forced through the building by the massive amount of material coming down, especially if the surface face of the downcoming material has a flattish surface (of each floor) and the pancaking nature of floor coming down on floor. It would create very high pressures which would be felt in lower floors through all sorts of service shafts, elevator shafts, fire staircases and could come through some windows.

When seeing the lower "squibs", they do not seem intuitively to be a result of collapsing material further up. (however a lot of science is counter-intuitive or paradoxically seems so). There seems to be another pair of squibs, further down, very faint - if these are in the same place, this would strengthen the idea of controlled demolition. So they do draw attention and have a serious question factor. At the same time, why are there not more of them, perhaps another 2 further out from the 2 we see, and some more between the pairs we do see? This is also a query that springs to mind.

Last edited:
Top Bottom