How many people here believe the official story of 9/11?

Do you believe the official story?

• Total voters

publicrealm

PI Member
3. Poor Quality Threads

In the past, we have allowed new threads to be posted where the OP has posted a video or a link with little content. Going forward a gentle reminder warning will be sent to the Poster asking them to amend their thread and put a little more effort into it. If that member fails to respond within 1 hour then that thread will be deleted or moved to the cage with a further warning with points issued to the member. Constant ignoring of this will result in that member having privileges for starting threads revoked.

Goose.

Gander.

Anglophile

PI Member
If the 'invasion of Iraq' is why the jihadists hate us, then please explain this picture to me:

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
If the 'invasion of Iraq' is why the jihadists hate us, then please explain this picture to me:

The question being asked is, Do you believe the explanation. I don't and am amazed that anyone would, after watching any of the numerous videos dealing with this.

Of course those that are glued to the idiot box that emigrated from the corner to the wall, they will believe whatever they are told.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
As a matter of course, I disbelief the official story issued by a semi-lawless pirate-empire on matters of extreme political controversy involving questions of conspiracy or of extraordinary mishap. Regimes of this sort will inevitably try to minimise political damage to itself for starters. It's the only attitude worthy of a thinking man. What precisely occurred are different questions of course.

Last edited:

Anglophile

PI Member
The question being asked is, Do you believe the explanation. I don't and am amazed that anyone would, after watching any of the numerous videos dealing with this.

Of course those that are glued to the idiot box that emigrated from the corner to the wall, they will believe whatever they are told.
No 'explanation' from you, I notice. :sneaky:

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Another question is if you believe that people who believe the official story are a bit dim?

shinshin

PI Member
Aviation fuel is a variant of Kerosene.
It cannot melt steel or vapourize concrete.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
3. Poor Quality Threads

In the past, we have allowed new threads to be posted where the OP has posted a video or a link with little content. Going forward a gentle reminder warning will be sent to the Poster asking them to amend their thread and put a little more effort into it. If that member fails to respond within 1 hour then that thread will be deleted or moved to the cage with a further warning with points issued to the member. Constant ignoring of this will result in that member having privileges for starting threads revoked.

Goose.

Gander.
This is a chat section.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
It seems dubious after the fact, after all the theories have been presented. But I was in America at the time, and I defy anyone that was in that country to say they didn't believe it on the day, it was horrific- after the fact experts are a dime a dozen.

My main scepticism about the scepticism is the paper trail that would need covering up.

Top Bottom