How less damaging do you think sexual promiscuity is for men than it is for women?

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
It is generally agreed that sexual promiscuity is more damaging for women than it is for men, but how much so is it do you think?

Women who have had sexual partners in the double digits very often find it very difficult to really commit whole heartedly to one man for the long term. Yes I know women and men are different but at the same we are both still human and humans are not that different from each other.

Once you get outside of the flakey sexual ethics you find among Ulster Prods and it has be said in defense of the Sunnis among a lot of Shia Muslims as well which while definitely below Catholic standards is kind of natural into people having sex on multiple occasions with people they hardly know or even have just met I think whether you are speaking about males or females there is bound to be psychological and emotional damage involved.

P

Pi poster

Non Registered Member
It is generally agreed that sexual promiscuity is more damaging for women than it is for men, but how much so is it do you think?

Women who have had sexual partners in the double digits very often find it very difficult to really commit whole heartedly to one man for the long term. Yes I know women and men are different but at the same we are both still human and humans are not that different from each other.

Once you get outside of the flakey sexual ethics you find among Ulster Prods and it has be said in defense of the Sunnis among a lot of Shia Muslims as well which while definitely below Catholic standards is kind of natural into people having sex on multiple occasions with people they hardly know or even have just met I think whether you are speaking about males or females there is bound to be psychological and emotional damage involved.
Please rephrase your last sentence which reads more like a paragraph.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member

On a purely biological level, the female urinary tract is much more susceptible to infection than the male one. Then there is the fact of pregnancy. A promiscuous woman is certain to have a life of infections and abortion, which has a catastrophic psychological as well as physical result. Her behaviour is likely to see her in her middle age trashing about desperately for a partner, and probably sterile even if she does manage to get one.

As for males, despite the common belief, we are not evolved for promiscuity. We are evolved for polygamy. The natural order is for men to have more than one wife, and for powerful men to have many wives.

But, apart from all of that, the real problem in Western society is Consumerism. Sex is regarded as just another disposable consumer commodity. That leads to a mindset that makes commitment very difficult. And that's why homosexual encounters are put on the same legal level as sexual reproduction.

Olli Rehn

DEPORTED
Censored zone of Political Irish. Soon deported.
On a purely biological level, the female urinary tract is much more susceptible to infection than the male one. Then there is the fact of pregnancy. A promiscuous woman is certain to have a life of infections and abortion, which has a catastrophic psychological as well as physical result. Her behaviour is likely to see her in her middle age trashing about desperately for a partner, and probably sterile even if she does manage to get one.

As for males, despite the common belief, we are not evolved for promiscuity. We are evolved for polygamy. The natural order is for men to have more than one wife, and for powerful men to have many wives.

But, apart from all of that, the real problem in Western society is Consumerism. Sex is regarded as just another disposable consumer commodity. That leads to a mindset that makes commitment very difficult. And that's why homosexual encounters are put on the same legal level as sexual reproduction.
But that means Islam is right- you can have up to 4 women if you join the club.

P

Pi poster

Non Registered Member

I actually agree with you

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Sure- a club. Many around- you can choose.
Oh- I nearly forgot: The Mormons! You can have as many wives as you want. No restriction to 4 as in Islam.

You're not restricted to four wives in Islam. As far as I know, you can have as many as you can afford to treat equally.

Top Bottom