How have you personally been affected by Trolls?

Four of Dub

PI Member
I asked this question to a certain Troll on another thread and not surprisingly didnt get an answer.
He said his 'culture' was being ruined or something but couldn't cite anything that affected him personally
I asked did he lose a thread argument, was he mugged off, misquoted or attacked etc but nothing came back at all - apart from news items on what happened to other people.

But there must be some posters on this site who have been personally affected by trolls given the number of threads opposing them being here
So can we hear from the real victims on this thread - and please dont link to news items on what happened to other people
If there are any of course...

OrderoftheDragon

PI Member
I think we meed the ban hammer again, have the college students returned today ???...........don't let the trolls destroy this great site, when the history books are written this site will definitely get a mention for awakening patriots throughout the land, the originators should be proud of their service to their country.

Rommel

PI Member
I think we meed the ban hammer again, have the college students returned today ???...........don't let the trolls destroy this great site, when the history books are written this site will definitely get a mention for awakening patriots throughout the land, the originators should be proud of their service to their country.
Or realistic it will be remembered as a bastion of pure racism and home to the unemployed and unemployable. I see views expressed here which have no place in any society.

Sawdust

PI Member
I asked this question to a certain Troll on another thread and not surprisingly didnt get an answer.
He said his 'culture' was being ruined or something but couldn't cite anything that affected him personally
I asked did he lose a thread argument, was he mugged off, misquoted or attacked etc but nothing came back at all - apart from news items on what happened to other people.

But there must be some posters on this site who have been personally affected by trolls given the number of threads opposing them being here
So can we hear from the real victims on this thread - and please dont link to news items on what happened to other people
If there are any of course...
Dude, you are using the wrong account. Use the one you asked the question with.

R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
Or realistic it will be remembered as a bastion of pure racism and home to the unemployed and unemployable. I see views expressed here which have no place in any society.
Rebelling against Open Borders isn’t racism. But I do hear ya about some posts. Very dubious.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Trolls are a fact of life on Political Blogs. They sometimes are social misfit amateurs with some strange views on life and the world. But more often they are connected to various organisations to disrupt and deflect criticism of a regime or push the view of their controllers.
The British Army's 77th Brigade is one such organisation, and the P.ie seems to have a number of them, keeping tabs on the Irish scene.

Toby Carlton-Hogge

DEPORTED
PI Member
Rommel, let’s get a few things straight as I see it, as a long term subscriber to our site.

Your post is quite correct, but always remember that there appears to be a coterie here who’s definition of a ‘troll’ is someone who’s legitimate views are different from yours.

That’s how I see it, and really anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see it,but they keep denying it.

I have little problem with the views expressed here, I just want the freedom to rebut them and not be targeted by a poor bunch of mods.

That’s all anyone wants around our site, fair play, I’d suppose that’s all you want too, if I read you correctly.

Fair play.

TW Tone

PI Member
This site is in danger of being made unusable because of the actions of a small number of Israel trolls.
They have nothing to offer. You can find them on threads connected to Israel, where they routinely call for mass killings and maimings of Palestinian demonstrators.
They also interfere with the discussion on Mass Immigration to Ireland, an obnoxious irony, since the country they are loyal to, Israel, operates one o;f the strictest immigration policies in the world.

Top Bottom