How do we make a better world?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Getting real would mean accepting that there is no such thing as a magic mountain.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
[QUOTE="Superhans, we .[/QUOTE]
The most important thing to accept and perhaps the most difficult thing is the fact there is no WE.

A country is not a family with dad providing.
I hate to be the one to point out that Leo, Enda, Brian, Bertie etc don't give a rats ass about you. The fellow living up at the end of the street even does not give a bollix. A person can freeze on a Dublin street and nobody gives a bollix.

The start of a better society would be to recognize where you are at the moment.
Mass killers like Stalin, Hitler and Mao, use the old WE trick to get 200 million killed.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The most important thing to accept and perhaps the most difficult thing is the fact there is no WE.

A country is not a family with dad providing.
I hate to be the one to point out that Leo, Enda, Brian, Bertie etc don't give a rats ass about you. The fellow living up at the end of the street even does not give a bollix. A person can freeze on a Dublin street and nobody gives a bollix.

The start of a better society would be to recognize where you are at the moment.
Mass killers like Stalin, Hitler and Mao, use the old WE trick to get 200 million killed.

That leaves you as an isolated, atomized, consumer. You on your own against Corporate Power.

A world without money would indeed be very desirable. As long as its really a world without money, and not simply a world without cash. A world without money means a world without private property. Only highly developed spiritual beings could make such a world work in the era of mass technology. Such beings would not contemplate abortion, or the extermination of any human beings just because they are too vulnerable to be able to speak for themselves.
That's just your opinion and your a robot stay on topic this thread is not about abortion anyway.I doubt if so called developed spiritual beings worship Stalin,Hitler and many more that you claim to support.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
That's just your opinion and your a robot stay on topic this thread is not about abortion anyway.I doubt if so called developed spiritual beings worship Stalin,Hitler and many more that you claim to support.

It's clear that you are not one of the spiritually elevated beings that would make a world without money work.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
Amazon's Jeff Bezos has a personal net worth greater than the GDP of more than 100 sovereign nations. We cannot have this and still have a world fit for human beings.

That and he owns the Washington Post and has direct channels to Deep State spooks through his C.I.A. cloud storage contracts. I'd rightfully consider him to be an enemy of the state.

A better world,indeed an utopian world does seem a billion miles away.Having said that,we live in an ever changing world.When I say a world without money,I mean no cash,no units of currency whatsoever.People can take what they need.Property would not count as money.Of course their would be still individuals that would hurt and abuse others so we would still need government and law.So while I think positive constructive anarchy can be respected,for me it would not be an option.All these ideas can seem impossible but we change and hopefully we evolve.Science and communication make so many things possible,lets hope in a positive way.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I understand that Leo does not care for you, do you.