How close are we really close to a resistance?

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
PI Member
Political Irish
Threads
I know many of you like me are sick and tired of the current Status Quo in Irish politics.

Be it immigration, the destruction of traditional family values, the European Union, corruption, unfairness, or other issues we can all agree that the current options available to use are limited.

Even the creation of a new political party in the name of the National Party gives me little hope, they say the right things but they seem to get little traction or support.

Discussion of these issues seem to be limited to forums or social media, Forums tend to be limited to the political bias of the owners and social media seem to be a free for all with little to no moderation. Thankfully this site is not like other well-known places and we can discuss without the threat of having our discussion closed down, however, a discussion isn't going to change anything when we all agree on the same things. I see this site as an invaluable tool where other like-minded individuals can reach each other and network still this is not enough and what we need is coordinated action.

From viewing social media its clear from the comments section a large number of Irish people are fed up with the issues I mentioned above, what we seem to be lacking is some sort of leadership/rallying point something we can all fall under. I would have hoped the national party would be the ones to lead the way, sadly for whatever reason this does not seem to be so.

In just 12 years our government plan to flood our country with 1 million more migrants and yet nothing is being said about this on mainstream media, is the cause hopeless, or are we close to a real resistance?

I don't think political movements will change much, just like 1916 it will take direct action. I'm not calling for violence but I do believe we need to see some sort of real effort that makes and highlights these genuine concerns of Irish people. I do think though direct action will invite the state to be violent because I believe the state does not act for Ireland or her people anymore, we have had our government taken over by foreign powers who dictate how the state works and behaves. They will use the organs of the state against her own people, thus violence may well be put upon those willing to take a stand.

Are we close to a resistance?

Καπανεύς

Naughty Member
Threads
Not at all. It is over. As far as I am concerned a political forum's purpose in Kali Yuga is to simply lament the loss of the old world & through this to release ourselves of some modicum of spleen- but all through an eloquent & erudite language which is informed by at least a rudimentary understanding of political theory.

Threads
The best thing to do is spread the word among big forums, youtube channels, facetwat that's used by the Irish working class. Specifically non political forums etc. They've already made up their mind anyway. You need to reach the ordinary out of the loop worker. Think football forums etc. Look at the Lisdoonvarna poll, 92% were against. These numbers are going to be similar around the Country, the problem is these people don't know of anybody fighting their fight. Many genuinely think Sinn Fein is actually their best bet against this plantation 2.0 looooooooooooooool. We need to get the National Party name out there. There is nobody else remotely trying to defend our nation.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I don't think it would take much now to form a resistance movement. There are enough young and energetic people now who have woken up to what's going on. But it will take a lot of money. It may be that some patriotic Oligarch will be found to fund the growth of a patriotic movement. That's really the one piece of the jig saw that's missing. Of course, in general, you don't get to be an Oligarch unless you are loyal to the Régime, but there are exceptions from time to time.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
The best thing to do is spread the word among big forums, youtube channels, facetwat that's used by the Irish working class. Specifically non political forums etc. They've already made up their mind anyway. You need to reach the ordinary out of the loop worker. Think football forums etc. Look at the Lisdoonvarna poll, 92% were against. These numbers are going to be similar around the Country, the problem is these people don't know of anybody fighting their fight. Many genuinely think Sinn Fein is actually their best bet against this plantation 2.0 looooooooooooooool. We need to get the National Party name out there. There is nobody else remotely trying to defend our nation.

I agree fully. And I think that's where the National Party made a mistake. It should have presented itself as a Left Wing working class movement. Very few of the middle class will ever support it - but the working class would.

Threads
I agree fully. And I think that's where the National Party made a mistake. It should have presented itself as a Left Wing working class movement. Very few of the middle class will ever support it - but the working class would.

They're quite clear that they don't swing way right or left in their key points. That's the right position tbh. You don't have to be left or right to put the Irish man and his Country first.

Threads
There has been quite a transformation in the attitude of people posting on the likes of Facebook in the last year, really since I started shitposting there in the run up to the Trump election, where dissident voices were very few and far between, now there seem to be quite majority resenting the importation of the 3rd world.

The response to the Repeal the 8th Campaign is also quite heartening, if not for immigration issue at least for the "f**k you" attitude to the Establishment who think that any liberal position can be steamrollered through.

As for an active resistance, that does seem unlikely at the moment. No real reaction in Ireland aside from social media, with claims that things will have to get worse before thing really happen. Then again France has had some hideous terror attacks and no national resistance has emerged from it's people. England has had sustained replacement level immigration for years and again no likely change is being forced by its people. The Football Lads Alliance looks really good, but what can they become.

The one organisation that could have dealt with this crap in a strategic and pinpointed manner, decided to disband itself and become an Old Boys Association.

OP
OP
Anderson

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
PI Member
Political Irish
Threads
I don't think it would take much now to form a resistance movement. There are enough young and energetic people now who have woken up to what's going on. But it will take a lot of money. It may be that some patriotic Oligarch will be found to fund the growth of a patriotic movement. That's really the one piece of the jig saw that's missing. Of course, in general, you don't get to be an Oligarch unless you are loyal to the Régime, but there are exceptions from time to time.
I often find those with money are not patriotic hence the reason why they have money. They always tend to go with how the wind blows, if they think there is a chance the government could fall they will support the resistance, if they see the idea as foolish they will not back you at all

If money needs to be found then it will have to come from the source, millions can be found each week for shyte like the lottery. as has been said though, many think SF are the answer.

I don't think politics is the answer, sadly. I think resistance is the only way.

Wnoa

PI Member
Threads
It's hard to feel positive but I feel people will wake up eventually as mass immigration is ramped up but by the time they're ready to resist it may be too late.
While I really feel for the people of Lisdoonvarna (and Rooskey next) situations like this may have to happen for people to realise that their town is next.
I sometimes wonder if the National Party are a form of controlled opposition as there is a massive gap in Irish politics at the moment and a huge opportunity for a new political party to emerge so why hasn't it happened

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
They're quite clear that they don't swing way right or left in their key points. That's the right position tbh. You don't have to be left or right to put the Irish man and his Country first.

Yes, but they talk about being Right Wing a lot - even as they say they admire James Connolly. The problem is that Irish people think being right wing means supporting the rich against the poor.

Threads
Social media has changed that game. look at Trump he was able to bypass the main stream media (much to their dismay) with ease and pretty much win an election entirely on his own back with everybody against him. But he did it simply by putting his workers and people first despite not even being on the left. The National party Youtube account is only about 10'000 behind Soros Fein in numbers.

OP
OP
Anderson

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
PI Member
Political Irish
Threads
There has been quite a transformation in the attitude of people posting on the likes of Facebook in the last year, really since I started shitposting there in the run up to the Trump election, where dissident voices were very few and far between, now there seem to be quite majority resenting the importation of the 3rd world.

The response to the Repeal the 8th Campaign is also quite heartening, if not for immigration issue at least for the "f**k you" attitude to the Establishment who think that any liberal position can be steamrollered through.

As for an active resistance, that does seem unlikely at the moment. No real reaction in Ireland aside from social media, with claims that things will have to get worse before thing really happen. Then again France has had some hideous terror attacks and no national resistance has emerged from it's people. England has had sustained replacement level immigration for years and again no likely change is being forced by its people. The Football Lads Alliance looks really good, but what can they become.

The one organisation that could have dealt with this crap in a strategic and pinpointed manner, decided to disband itself and become an Old Boys Association.
one of the problems is that the minute you become a resistance movement you end up having the state go after you and treat you as a terrorist or scumbag with the media playing the fiddle to the government tune. Britain First, Tommy Robinson etc. Even UKIP had it for a while and now they are combed over for every little piece of shyte the media can pin on them whilst ignoring the real corrupt politicians on the main political parties.

Top Bottom