Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Houthi Resistance Videos

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
The Brave Houthi soldiers announce that they captured thousands of cowardly Saudis and mercenaries in a battle.

They chant "Glory be to God, death to America, death to Israel."

The Pakistanis join the Saudi Army having been told that they'll never have to fire a gun in anger. Then at the first sign of a fight, they drop their guns and run. In complete contrast, the Houthis are willing to fight and die to the last man for their country and their honour.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member

What is Kenny thinking? 'Je knows i am subtle and sophisticated, an intelligent Western Statesman' while the Saudi is thinking 'I can't believe this gobsh%te can be so stupid, he is a real leprechaun come to life, what an insect'
No he's just thinking
"fuck it. I'll let them fill the fúcking place with mosques if he offers me enough cash"

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member

parentheses

PI Member
The soldiers of Ansar Allah give mercy to captured mercenaries. The Saudis use poor people from around the world to fight their war in Yemen.

BrightFuture

PI Member
The soldiers of Ansar Allah give mercy to captured mercenaries. The Saudis use poor people from around the world to fight their war in Yemen.

The real Islam lol.

Mohammad basically killed all prisoners and sold their children and wives.

I hope they arent lying.

Top Bottom