Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Homo Fein, Homo Fail, Homo Gael & Gaybour - 1 Gaystapo pretends to be 4 different Political Parties!

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I used to think that a couple of years ago. The working classes are not even at the races. They mean nothing. Literally nothing.

That's how far traditional leftist politics has fallen.
So what do you think now?

Storybud2

PI Member
SF are just slugs, feeding off the fruits of everything we produce, decency, honesty, economic output etc,, a pathetic bunch of slime that used the troubles to grow like some fascist commie propaganda thugs,, they are anti-Catholic and anti-Irish in every single thing they spew,,,

They have only been outdone by Vlad the spinner and FG as the most anti-Irish political movement in history since cromwell,

tard handler

PI Member
So what do you think now?
It's a bit late in the night to give you a full run down now at this moment. It's not too cheery anyway.

FG are committed to economic and social liberalism, that's the trend with most establishment parties across Europe.

Don't mention banks and how well the free market is running, it's grand. Really.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
It's a bit late in the night to give you a full run down now at this moment. It's not too cheery anyway.

FG are committed to economic and social liberalism, that's the trend with most establishment parties across Europe.

Don't mention banks and how well the free market is running, it's grand. Really.
Do you honestly believe any of these c*nts in power give a shit about "gay rights" or "trannie toilets" etc?

Reactions: Una

tard handler

PI Member
Do you honestly believe any of these c*nts in power give a shit about "gay rights" or "trannie toilets" etc?
Seriously? Our dear leader Leo might have a thing or two to say about gay rights. This might be difficult to get to grips with, as I have already said, economic and social liberalism, they believe in those kinds of things, just don't upset the status quo.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Seriously? Our dear leader Leo might have a thing or two to say about gay rights. This might be difficult to get to grips with, as I have already said, economic and social liberalism, they believe in those kinds of things, just don't upset the status quo.
Leo gets his. He doesn't really give much of a shit whether some little Homosexual in ballymun gets married, or where some trannie pisses.
But it's certainly a very useful way to distract a bovine public from real issues. Bait and switch, divide and conquer. plus ca change.

tard handler

PI Member
Leo gets his. He doesn't really give much of a shit whether some little Homosexual in ballymun gets married, or where some trannie pisses.
But it's certainly a very useful way to distract a bovine public from real issues. Bait and switch, divide and conquer. plus ca change.
Now you're getting it. It's the appearance of it, that's what matters to the media. Certain people matter, others meh.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Now you're getting it. It's the appearance of it, that's what matters to the media.
Do you realise how much of a patronising git you are being?

I haven't actually said anything qualitatively different here
but "now I'm getting it"

I don't need you to cock your leg and piss on my posts as some sort of royal seal of approval thanks! :rolleyes:
If that's all you have to offer here then please don't bother!
If however you have sonething more interesting than that to contribute then I'm open to hearing it.

tard handler

PI Member
Now you're getting it. It's the appearance of it, that's what matters to the media. Certain people matter, others meh.
Do you realise how much of a patronising git you are being?

I haven't actually said anything qualitatively different here
but "now I'm getting it"

I don't need you to cock your leg and piss on my posts as some sort of royal seal of approval thanks! :rolleyes:
If that's all you have to offer here then please don't bother!
If however you have sonething more interesting than that to contribute then I'm open to hearing it.
Sorry, I have Aspergers Syndrome.

I just think differently.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium

Top Bottom