Homo Fein, Homo Fail, Homo Gael & Gaybour - 1 Gaystapo pretends to be 4 different Political Parties!

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

DEPORTED

Apart from more Rapism/Plantation in your face & more Homosexual activity in your face- what does this bunch actually stand for?

Why are decent Patriots/Democrats in their Grassroots & above having anything to do with them? :confused:

You seem like a nice chap.

Setantawatchl

DEPORTED
PI Member
Look, I don't know if gayism is a huge conspiracy against society or whatever but I really believe if it's ignored it'll just find it's place...on the fringe of society from whence it came.
What a fantastic hypothesis
You really are a nut job.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member

Storybud2

PI Member
An Irish Nationalist party that courted the traditional Catholic vote ? FG also ,,

Unelected Taoiseach walking with boyfriend on St Patricks Day Parade
Good Friday now a p1ss up
SSM
Abortion on demand
Craven bending over backwards to EU banksters to get us into debt for another 30 years while unsecured bondholders get paid off ?
Still flying in highly dependent social welfare recipients from the Third world

What do any of these useless fookers stand for anymore ?? it certainly isn't Ireland or its people,

Setantawatchl

DEPORTED
PI Member
Look, I don't know if gayism is a huge conspiracy against society or whatever but I really believe if it's ignored it'll just find it's place...on the fringe of society from whence it came.
There you go the ignorance is bliss approach, how appropriate that Rasherhash came up with that.
You go girl!