Holocaustianity

OP
D

DS86DS

PI Member
Free Hitler and you free the West...

It's not even about being a Neo-Naz (to use the vernacular of the imperialist)i

It's recognising that the whole thing is an exercise in mind control..

If the man that actually won the war, the supreme commander of Allied forces (General George Patton) recognised that it was a mistake, then their really is no excuse for the rest of us.
Patton was correct. The bullshit version of WW2 is that the Allies under Churchill and Roosevelt were the "good guys" and the Nazis were the "bad guys".

Yet tell that to any Ukrainian who welcomed the Nazis as liberators and had to spend the next four decades under Stalinist rule, only to end in 1991.

GodsDog

PI Member
Is this the Irish holocaust they took part in
or the other one the english are erecting a memorial to?

Karloff

PI Member
Is this the Irish holocaust they took part in
or the other one the english are erecting a memorial to?
The holocostianity construction will be metres from the statue of Cromwell and near a slavery monument.

(((Certain people))) financed Cromwell who practiced slavery. 'Aw what the hell let's remember all three in the same location'.

Rommel

PI Member
Eye opening: a mass sacrifice of Christians from both sides, Operation Overlord.

Oh Jesus stop.

Any casual student of the Second World War could tell you the operation was delayed for a day over the weather and no invisible super friends involvement

Liliana Segre, who was sent to the notorious Auschwitz death camp at 13, has been subjected to a barrage of anti-Semitic messages in recent days.

It comes after Ms Segre, an Italian life senator, called for parliament to establish a committee to combat hate.
The motion called for the establishment of an extraordinary commission in Italy to combat all forms of racism, anti-Semitism, incitement to hatred and violence on ethnic and religious grounds.

Ms Segre said after the vote that the abstentions made her feel "like a Martian in the Senate".

"I appealed to the conscience of everyone and thought that a commission against hatred as a principle would be accepted by all," she said at the time, Italy's La Repubblica reported (in Italian).

Since then, she has reported receiving as many as 200 hate messages a day.
PARIS (AP) — French lawmakers have approved a measure that is intended to force search engines and social networks to take hate speech off the internet.
The measure adopted Thursday by the lower house of the French parliament would require social networks to remove hate speech within 24 hours of a confirmed violation. Search engines would have to stop referencing the content as well.
The provision, part of a bill on internet regulation, targets videos or messages inciting or glorifying terrorism, hate, violence, or racist or religious abuse. Violators could face hefty fines.

It prompted heated discussion in the National Assembly over how to define hate speech.
French President Emmanuel Macron proposed such a law earlier this year amid an uptick in anti-Semitic incidents in France and concerns about increasing extremist language online.
Definite push to silence people with new laws due to random people on the internet sending tweets, would be interesting to find out who these useful idiots are sending such messages. The elites will use any tool at their disposal to silence dissent, especially now that the technology is undermining the narratives they are pushing by allowing people to discuss all ranges of unapproved topics like mass migration. If its not the holocaust it would be something else they will try to utilise.

Having said that with time, the relevance of the jewish holocaust wanes, and if it is to be used as a tool by some to push agendas, they will need to hurry up, as its getting harder to make even the Israeli youth see it as being of relevance today, and yet the promotion of it has never been more prolific, that documentary Defamation was very good on the topic.

Shamir says his film, Defamation, started out as a study of "the political games being played behind the term anti-Semitism".

"It became more a film about perceptions and the way Jews and Israelis choose to see themselves and define themselves - a lot of the time unfortunately choosing the role of eternal victims as a way of life."

He wanted to find out how this mentality has become part of Israel's national psyche.

The film suggests that the attitude is thrust upon children from an early age. School trips to concentration camps in Poland run year-round.

From just 500 children in the 1980s, he claims around 30,000 are now flown to Europe every year.

He discovers that the trips are not designed to educate, but to provoke an emotional reaction. They fly out of Israel euphoric, and end their journey in tears, talking about their shared hatred.

They are accompanied by secret service agents who prevent them from talking to any locals - they are led to believe that most Poles are anti-Semites.

The end result is disturbing. The victim mentality is being used to justify Israel's occupation and colonisation of the West Bank and siege of Gaza.

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
lolz

Er no but the 'controversy' has done the intended job.

Are you suggesting that this was to keep the Holocaust in the public eye?

A coincidence, just like how Steve Austin was called the Six Million Dollar Man back in the 70s, why not ten million, even one million dollars was loads of money back then.

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Oh Jesus stop.

Any casual student of the Second World War could tell you the operation was delayed for a day over the weather and no invisible super friends involvement
There have been a few coincidences in military affairs with supernatural or religious dates though, ones that spring to mind, Cortes landing in Mexico at the end of the Aztec calendar on the exact date which predicted the return of Quetzalcoatl.
Operation Barbarossa on midsummer
9/11 on the same date that the corner stone was laid for the Pentagon
Iraq II on Purim
Libya on Purim
I don't believe in coincidence regarding dates and timings, when events of those magnitude occur.

Are you suggesting that this was to keep the Holocaust in the public eye?

A coincidence, just like how Steve Austin was called the Six Million Dollar Man back in the 70s, why not ten million, even one million dollars was loads of money back then.
I love my books, i love book stores. Ive been to many. And i have walked in to a few of late where there is a wall of highlighted books where they are all related to the holocaust in one way or another. The propaganda is at an all time high. The issue they are having is the so called western boomer generation that built and funded all the museums and funded all the movies and tv shows, are dying off. The millennials/X are retarded and think the world is going to end or are more interested in being a hipster, and the zoomers will rebel against anything the old represent and whatever they stand for, and cannot stand being dictated to. This is not the time to push the holocaust narrative as it is becoming a focus point for many to react against, let alone all the haters the west is importing, but the money is too good, need to keep the old jewess heiress terrified that hitler is lying in wait with his zombie army to finish the job, and so get their donations to keep the ghosts at bay. Just like the radical liberals, the greedy, whose eyes are bigger then their belly cannot help themselves. All fools will undo themselves eventually. I don't care, I just want the native Irish to be still standing after the collapse of it all, and to be allowed to defend myself and my people, fuck all the other shite, let them eat themselves.

The Doc

PI Member
Even by their own admission they have always changed the Auschwitz death toll. We have been sold a pack of lies! The "Holocaust" is without doubt the biggest lie of the 20th century.