Hitler's blunders

OP
OP
F

Fink

PI Member
Threads
The OP does not know what a link is.

He is either very poorly educated , illiterate or English is not his first language.

He will now accuse you of supporting Hitler because you asked him for a link.

That is what you are dealing with here.
New standards for English, people who are not familiar with links are now deemed illerate.

Threads
Troll? The language of the mob, the people who believe that they have a monopoly on thought, opinion or argument.
What a surprise!
Ditch the trolling and engage faithfully and honestly with your fellow posters and you'll be well received.

Keep up the mindless pestering of posters and you'll be badly received.

That's my language of "no nonsense" and "quit the clowning around".

OP
OP
F

Fink

PI Member
Threads
Ditch the trolling and engage faithfully and honestly with your fellow posters and you'll be well received.

Keep up the mindless pestering of posters and you'll be badly received.

That's my language of "no nonsense" and "quit the clowning around".
Stop repeating yourself and trying to be popular.

Threads
Its shoddy to you perhaps, because you are once again jumping to the defence of a monster. You didn't know that Hitler was his own mother's cousin?
Really?
Typical Jewish chicannery.
Write any old horse-shite on the internet, and if you challenge it, you are a Nazi or a Hitler defender.
Historical truth be damned.

OP
OP
F

Fink

PI Member
Threads
Typical Jewish chicannery.
Write any old horse-shite on the internet, and if you challenge it, you are a Nazi or a Hitler defender.
Historical truth be damned.
You need to keep up, myself and this poster had a disagreement on another matter and he sides with the perpetrators but you wouldn't have known that.
Your way of arguing is interesting you don't argue the point but try to diminish the poster, that's quite common on this site, you are common.

The man's mother was his cousin, probably his first cousin.

Threads
You need to keep up, myself and this poster had a disagreement on another matter and he sides with the perpetrators but you wouldn't have known that.
Your way of arguing is interesting you don't argue the point but try to diminish the poster, that's quite common on this site, you are common.

The man's mother was his cousin, probably his first cousin.
More monstrous hypocrisy from you.

You spouted vile lies against me when I asked you to corroborate your allegation that the catholic hierarchy knowingly moved criminals from one parish to another in order to give them fresh victims.

Awoken

Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

You spouted vile lies against me when I asked you to corroborate your allegation that the catholic hierarchy knowingly moved criminals from one parish to another in order to give them fresh victims.
No he was reiterating my point that children are not sexual from childbirth.There are millions of children going missing each year. Child trafficing is at it's worst in human history. Priests are not the scapegoat.

Threads
No he was reiterating my point that children are not sexual from childbirth.There are millions of children going missing each year. Child trafficing is at it's worst in human history. Priests are not the scapegoat.
Poster F ink is true hypocrite railing against people who don't argue a point but seek to diminish the person.

Poster Fink has done exactly that i.e. diminish the person several times and on several different threads by smearing them with vile lies when he is asked a question or asked to corroborate a point.

OP
OP
F

Fink

PI Member
Threads

I never said that you absolute Liar.
I never said 'in order to' you complete liar.
I said they moved criminals around, the effect was more victims.
You got all pedantic and introduced the word 'convicted'. The monsters committed the crimes the church knew of the crimes and suppressed them and delayed the convictions, the criminals still committed the crimes. The church didn't give them up the victims eventually got the courage to speak out.
Stop your lies!

Threads
His biggest blunder was not taking England when his generals advised him too.
Not really, even if the German fleet had a load of boats, the royal navy would have stepped up to match this given Britain's setup with production and intel.

I wonder what would have happened if nationalist Spain got in on the axis side early and closed the Mediterranean.

Top Bottom