Hitler's blunders

bestinclass

PI Member
Well matey over 200 were deployed in the Soviet union
Google that!
You aren't that clever you come across as spiteful.
You ignorant muppet. The peak strength of German forces was in February 1943 with 195 divisions. You claimed Hitler "sent hundreds of divisions to their deaths"

You are a fool.

Perhaps knowledge looks like spite to the ignorant.

Fink

I love Jam
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BTW, while I'm on the subject of your ignorance, Kershaw's biography of Hitler is two books, not one, as anyone who had done any in-depth reading of WW11 history would know.
Well speaking of ignorance, Kershaw was obsessed by Hitler and wrote way more than two.

It took you days to come up with that rubbish.
Ha ha

bestinclass

PI Member
Well speaking of ignorance, Kershaw was obsessed by Hitler and wrote way more than two.

It took you days to come up with that rubbish.
Ha ha
You should try reading some of them. I said "Kershaw's biography of Hitler" not "Kershaw's books" you gobdaw.

Weren't you claiming on p.ie that you had 2 or 3 degrees? In what, bullshitting?

Fink

I love Jam
PI Member
You ignorant muppet. The peak strength of German forces was in February 1943 with 195 divisions. You claimed Hitler "sent hundreds of divisions to their deaths"

You are a fool.

Perhaps knowledge looks like spite to the ignorant.
Incorrect

190 German divisions sent to the Soviet union plus he sent 10 Romanian divisions.

What are you like?

Fink

I love Jam
PI Member
You should try reading some of them. I said "Kershaw's biography of Hitler" not "Kershaw's books" you gobdaw.

Weren't you claiming on p.ie that you had 2 or 3 degrees? In what, bullshitting?
You were really caught out and are trying to suggest something about p.ie to deflect.
Did his books inform you of the divisions sent to the Soviet union?

You are a scream.

bestinclass

PI Member
Incorrect

190 German divisions sent to the Soviet union plus he sent 10 Romanian divisions.

What are you like?
I'm knowledgeable and educated - I can understand why you don't recognise that when you see it. So can you list the "hundreds of divisions" that were wiped out?

I'll wait another half an hour for you to Google it.

bestinclass

PI Member
You were really caught out and are trying to suggest something about p.ie to deflect.
Did his books inform you of the divisions sent to the Soviet union?

You are a scream.
Still waiting for those "hundreds of divisions" the bould Hitler send to their deaths. Go on, surely you can lie your way out of that?

Fink

I love Jam
PI Member
That guy claims to have read a couple of books and is now the authority on ww2 despite not knowing shag all about the disastrous Soviet campaign. Maybe he skipped those pages.

bestinclass

PI Member
That guy claims to have read a couple of books and is now the authority on ww2 despite not knowing shag all about the disastrous Soviet campaign. Maybe he skipped those pages.
picoms6picoms6picoms6picoms6

"Hundreds of Divisions"

Go on you spoofer.

Colonel Zachariah

PI Member
You refer to my post as waffling drivel, yet you're unable to rebut my arguments, Capt. LARP. The British army were a non-entity in the European Theater and acquitted themselves poorly . The RAF and the Royal Navy did yeomans' jobs, in comparison. The reason Dunkirk gets so much attention is that Anglophile historians can't blow enough smoke up limeys' asses.
Sigh, I said Dunkirk was a blunder by Hitler, ye disagreed and waffled and now ye've waffled again, lets keep it simple just for ye... Do you think Dunkirk was blunder by Hitler? yes or no?...

Fink

I love Jam
PI Member
I'm knowledgeable and educated - I can understand why you don't recognise that when you see it. So can you list the "hundreds of divisions" that were wiped out?

I'll wait another half an hour for you to Google it.
You are treading water now. You know you are wrong and are looking for lists. Why don't you Google it. Oh you think Google is for idiots and you are above that. People who post here apart from yourself must all be idiots then.

You're wrong and just because you claimed to have read a couple of books dosent alter that.

Top Bottom