Hitlerite girls bitching about Alt-Right ones.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
They are extremely bitchy! I found it hilarious but I think they have a point about Lana Red Ice in her promoting neo-misogynyism while at the being far from a traditional woman herself (she doesn't even use her husband's name!).

lol, yes. Nooone feuds quite like the Americans. They are always flamboyant and theatrical when they fall out. They really do feud like those day-time soaps. When Irish people fued its turgid and mind-numbing but the yanks do the high drama very well.

Apparently this Sinead character denounces everyone who has even a qualified view of Trump of being soft on duh Jew. If you're not denouncing The Donald, you're out. She's denounced several people she was on good terms with and some of them had psychological breakdowns because if it.

I enjoy these alt-right types melting the PC iceberg -- and that is a palpable and necessary contribution -- but I don't find much positive about them beyond that. They are fairly lumpen post-Stormfront types, reacting to zombie do-goodery rather than people who genuinely grasp the world crisis or people with the clarity of vision to map out a credible future to aim for.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
lol, yes. Nooone feuds quite like the Americans. They are always flamboyant and theatrical when they fall out. They really do feud like those day-time soaps. When Irish people fued its turgid and mind-numbing but the yanks do the high drama very well.

Apparently this Sinead character denounces everyone who has even a qualified view of Trump of being soft on duh Jew. If you're not denouncing The Donald, you're out. She's denounced several people she was on good terms with and some of them had psychological breakdowns because if it.

I enjoy these alt-right types melting the PC iceberg -- and that is a palpable and necessary contribution -- but I don't find much positive about them beyond that. They are fairly lumpen post-Stormfront types, reacting to zombie do-goodery rather than people who genuinely grasp the world crisis or people with the clarity of vision to map out a credible future to aim for.
The Sinead character believes that the earth is actually flat (no I'm not joking) which is strange because that is something pushed by "Messianic Jews" (American Baptists who like to play pretend being Jewish) and she hates Christians a lot no mind Jews. The Alt-Right started out as Americans interested in the "Traditonalists" such as Juilius, Rene Guenon and Ananda Coomaraswamy as well the French New Right and the Inter-War German "Conservative Revolutionaires" all of whom I think have often valid and interesting things to say even if I wouldn't align myself with them totally at all. However now the Alt-Right seems largely in the process of degenerating into bog standard White Nationalism and hipster nihilism from the Right as opposed to the Left.

How were the people who had mental breakdowns because of it?

I do like Evalion as a character because she reminds me of myself and I'm vain enough to do something like that. She is also entertaining and witty, or at least we share a similar sense of humour.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Well the thing is that females in general do tend to care about politics less than males, and it is true that we also tend to be more conformist than men which can be both positive and negative....However she does have some valid points about this Yankee Alt-Right women who adopt the positions of the Neo-Misogynist movement (which Nick Griffin has rightly said is dominated by Jews and homosexuals or homosexual Jews like Milo) while hardly being model "traditional women" themselves.

Top Bottom