History teacher decapitated by parent near Paris for showing cartoons in class

Oliver Plunkett

PI Member
it could be argued a sign that one has cut oneself off from the vital well springs of life.
It is also a sign of the existential weakness of humanistic liberalism when it goes up against fervent religious belief. The liberals thought they could argue the spiritual instinct out of man. So full of hubris are they, they have opened the cage and invited the animals into their own homes. It is a failed strategy.

Karloff

PI Member
Tiger's are amongst the most beautiful and noble creatures in God's Creation. Of course what the Chechen did was wrong, I would argue otherwise, but as ArchPriest Pavel Florensky said quite correctly "What can you do? Religion is in essence tragic". Seeing the wrongness in what he did does not negate the intrinsic tragic beauty and even nobility of the Chechen's action and resulting death at the hands of the Freemasonic State for it, a death he most surely must have known was certainly waiting for him. Not to see all this, not to feel much more for the Chechen than for teacher who went out of his way to subject his students to the crass mockery of the Lodge, is it could be argued a sign that one has cut oneself off from the vital well springs of life.
And there was i thinking your avatar was satire... :oops:

SwordOfStCatherine

And there was i thinking your avatar was satire... :oops:
Not at all. Islam has a wide spectrum, some types of Islam and Muslims I despise and some I really admire. For all the excesses in the first years I fundamentally admire the Iranian Islamic Revolution, I have major Theological problems with Islam but I find some of it interesting and challenging. My Theological problems with it run very deep but they have nothing to do with Islam not measuring up to Liberal Humanists- in fact on subjects like Original Sin and the Necesscity of Christ's Sacrifical Death I suspect Islam measures up much better with Liberal Humanism. To be honest I never thought much if anything about Muslims until I got to University and met Muslims.

IRELAND UNITED

PI Member
No he was not- he chose to humilate the Muslim students in his class and lacked the knowledge to realize that you do not do such things in front of Chechens.
The killer was in France and did not respect the French values of liberty,brotherhood and equality.

It is not for civilised people to give up their way of life for the intolerant barbarian.People are entitled to free speech,if we disagree we are not entitled to murder others.

Monsieur Macron has been talking about protecting the French people,he could start by banning people from undemocratic countries entering France.That would be every Muslim country for a start.Of course this won't happen, and more innocent people will die at the hands of brutal fanatics.

"Shoot all fanatics"

Spike Milligan

SwordOfStCatherine

The killer was in France and did not respect the French values of liberty,brotherhood and equality.

It is not for civilised people to give up their way of life for the intolerant barbarian.People are entitled to free speech,if we disagree we are not entitled to murder others.

Monsieur Macron has been talking about protecting the French people,he could start by banning people from undemocratic countries entering France.That would be every Muslim country for a start.Of course this won't happen, and more innocent people will die at the hands of brutal fanatics.

"Shoot all fanatics"

Spike Milligan
I have heard conflicting accounts of the mess in Cheneya, I am not sure what to believe, however it is a fact that the West supported happily some real psychos to strike a blow at Russia, the whole thing wss a very complex situation never the less the Russian Federation has done a lot of good there without attacking Chechen culture since than. Much more good than the UK State did in the North after the Troubles ended. There has been very little liberty,brotherhood and equality in the French Republic for a long time if ever there was such a thing. Also Spike Milligan was himself an Anglo-Irish fanatic by that he probably meant shoot all Irish Republicans.

Top Bottom