• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

History teacher decapitated by parent near Paris for showing cartoons in class

Anglophile

PI Member
Radical Islam gave the whole school a lesson in what radical Islam stands for - barbarism and savagery.

SwordOfStCatherine

I think she is only saying something to the effect of don't poke tigers.
Tiger's are amongst the most beautiful and noble creatures in God's Creation. Of course what the Chechen did was wrong, I would argue otherwise, but as ArchPriest Pavel Florensky said quite correctly "What can you do? Religion is in essence tragic". Seeing the wrongness in what he did does not negate the intrinsic tragic beauty and even nobility of the Chechen's action and resulting death at the hands of the Freemasonic State for it, a death he most surely must have known was certainly waiting for him. Not to see all this, not to feel much more for the Chechen than for teacher who went out of his way to subject his students to the crass mockery of the Lodge, is it could be argued a sign that one has cut oneself off from the vital well springs of life.

Rose

PI Member
Its likely that they will lose their Heads to Islam !
What? Can't you see what a farce this all is? Big distraction. The population of Ireland is envisaged to be 1.3 million by 2025. All the papers that promoted euthanasia are running this story of the French history teacher getting decapitated in the school yard after teaching charlie hebdo in class. I am sick of listening to information funded by paedophiles. The guys that carried out the Bataclan murder were on drugs they were being fed fundamentalist propoganda. Who benefits from these attacks? It is like living in a soap opera these days. Egos are out of control.

Top Bottom