Hijab day my ass. Support No hijab day, support our sisters.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Naturally not because we speak English. That is ridiculous to suggest. Irish was regarded as the best of the languages scattered by God after the fall of the tower of Babel. I regret that we speak English. I'm not a snob about Irish either though and I have little respect for those who are.

Arabs are noble in their own way. As are others. But we aren't them. I regard Ireland as being above all other nations. We don't need to find justification for Irish nationhood in victimhood or even bland appeals to democracy. We're a Nation which has a right to exist and to be the greatest we can be. There's no limit to our potential which was endowed in us by God.

And can you point to any objective sign that Ireland is above other nations? I fully agree that we have a right to exist and be the greatest we can be and there is no limit to our potential - except the limits we put on ourselves by our laziness, lack of imagination, cowardice and desire to follow whatever foreigner we think is the strongest and the richest at any given time.

Macushla

PI Member
And can you point to any objective sign that Ireland is above other nations? I fully agree that we have a right to exist and be the greatest we can be and there is no limit to our potential - except the limits we put on ourselves by our laziness, lack of imagination, cowardice and desire to follow whatever foreigner we think is the strongest and the richest at any given time.
Ireland must be better than all nations because God would not have permitted me to have been born into any nation other than the greatest!

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Ireland must be better than all nations because God would not have permitted me to have been born into any nation other than the greatest!
I think at least some type of nationalism is necessary to inspire people in general to excellence and social duty especially in times when Religion is weak. The ruling elites of the ROI have played sociologically an extremely dangerous game in undermining both patriotism and Religion at the same time.

Top Bottom