Hero SF Councillor wages War against SF's Globo-Homo Pro Plantation Leadership!

Dublin 4

Donator
We can safely now forecast that Sinn Fein deputy Kathleen Funchion won't survive this massive blow in the next general election in Carlow-Kilkenny.

Whatever about Cllr. Jimmy Deane, Cassin was the mainstay, the life and the soul of Sinn Fein across the Carlow end of this constituency. Sinn Fein was his life for the old stalwart of republicanism.

And he is supported in Bagenalstown by Councillor Andy Gladney's revolt against the party's housing policies that gives Council houses to incomers rather than locals.

Hero SF Councillor Andy Gladney

Defeat now stares Kathleen Funchion and her brand of Sinn Fein in the face.

An ambitious man himself, and rightly so, the popular Councillor Jimmy Deane is all that Funchion can now call upon to support her the length and breadth of Carlow, and Jimmy, though the nicest of men, is in no way up to such a mammoth task.

Cassin was the man, the mainstay of Sinn Fein in Carlow, as Andy Gladney, a decent working-class man, is in Bagenalstown.

Andy has demanded houses for the Irish, flying in the face of Sinn Fein party policy that demands houses for asylum seekers. Andy has told the party to stick their policy in favour of housing the incomers instead of his local Irish - and incredibly the Sinn fein party has bowed down and taken it from Andy.

They are that badly off, split and divided now in Carlow-Kilkenny - in East Kilkenny , for instance, 23 members of the local Sean Haltigan cummann have been isolated by Funchion and her party for the past couple of years, while local retired local Sinn Fein organiser Stephen Mullally tells us that he has been ignored for years by the Funchion faction that that took over the party from him.

- Stephen actually recruited Kathleen the first day into the Sinn Fein party, the time she worked in a bookshop in Rose inn Street in the city. However , Stephen told us that for old times sake he will campaign for Sinn fein in this election and personally for Sean Tyrrell here in the city.

Councillor Cassin was the most popular Sinn Feiner in this constituency and the most devoted too. His work for people is legendary. With his resignation Carlow is now as good as lost to the party - and he had racked up a massive vote from Carlow for Kathleen Funchion in the last general election, just as Melissa O'Neill did across South Kilkenny.

Add to that Andy Gladney's rebellion and you have a nightmare scenario now for Sinn Fein next year in the general election - and it can only get worse, especially if headquarters decides to act against Andy Gladney in Bagenalstown and expel him for wanting to house his fellow Irish people.

Sinn Fein is ripped apart at the seams in Carlow Kilkenny.

They are split wide open. Add to this the fact that Kathleen Funchion has not been able to make any impact at national level in the Dail while the talk here in Kilkenny city is of abject failure to serve her constituents.

- here in the city the Kilkenny Journal has been hearing complaint after complaint from those who put their trust in her and voted for her, and they are all crying, Never Again! Indeed her consort Sean Tyrrell's election campaign in this city seems to have evaporated before it even got off the ground.

Sinn Fein has lurched from disaster to disaster across Carlow-Kilkenny over the past couple of years, but the shock resignation of such a powerful figure as John Cassin must be the final nail in their coffin in this neck of the woods.

Cassin says he will remain a true Republican as an Independent, and if you're in Carlow such a courageous politician certainly deserves your number one vote, he and Cllr. Gladney, and Melissa O'Neill in the Piltown electoral area of South Kilkenny.

There is now no doubt that Councillor John Cassin will also be a candidate for Carlow-Kilkenny in the next general election for Dail Eireann when he could exceed five thousand former Sinn Fein Carlow First Preference Votes.

A very, very clear Message to the Misfits, Cynics, Misanthrops & Deadbeat Doomongers on the Far Right who thought that there were no Patriots outside of their confined parameters.

The Far Left have less Deadbeat Doomongers than the Far Right.

There are Patriots, Converts & Eurodubious Participants within the Highest Echelons of the Judiciary, Media, Establishment Political Parties, Banks, Revenue Commissioners, Stockbrokers & Civil Service biting their Lip waiting for the right Moment.

Professor Dolores Cahlill of Irexit will lead more out into the Open.

FFS - Andy isn't even the only Councillor in Carlow to express these Noble Sentiments.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Irish Forum Moderator
PI Member
Shit Féin are bleeding councilors at an incredible rate. There seems to be a huge disconnect between the London Lou Mis-Leadership and the rank and file. This is a party that no longer has a reason d'etre. Just saying you want a United Ireland doesn't cut it. Even the Blueshirtlifters say they want that - and are play acting at kicking the Brits more than Shit Féin does.

page61

PI Member
Shit Féin are bleeding councilors at an incredible rate. There seems to be a huge disconnect between the London Lou Mis-Leadership and the rank and file. This is a party that no longer has a reason d'etre. Just saying you want a United Ireland doesn't cut it. Even the Blueshirtlifters say they want that - and are play acting at kicking the Brits more than Shit Féin does.
They are going to loose a lot of votes and i would imagine the Independents will gain .
I would be very nationalistic but their emigration policy has turned me off, they seem to be towing a line. I think Mary lou is a great TD and speaker but apparently not a good leader of the party..but that is also the line the media are following.

Sitt Fein

Donator
PI Member
They are going to loose a lot of votes and i would imagine the Independents will gain .
I would be very nationalistic but their emigration policy has turned me off, they seem to be towing a line. I think Mary lou is a great TD and speaker but apparently not a good leader of the party..but that is also the line the media are following.
Disagree oldstock. I know people who aren't that interested in politics but who loath her foghorn way of speaking especially when she's in the Dail. I heard her one day getting louder and louder and louder and LOUDER AND LOUDER - there was absolutely no reason for her shouting - it was mental listening to it - she was up at at least 200 decibels. She is a bully, was a total sycophant to the goons who lead that party when she was rising through the ranks and she loves the sound of her own foghorn. And believe it or not, as president of Sinn Fein she is entitled to the royalties of the writings of Bobby Sands, something her predecessors croneys organised. What an awful state of affairs.
This party is like a shit that won't flush, it keeps bobbing back up but is now definitely dissolving slowly in the bowl to a few squishy lumps of pale brown stool. Any day now it will be flushed completely and that will be a great day for Ireland. If she loses her seat I will die a happy bitter twisted old man. Chuckle ar la.

NotPC

PI Member
Disagree oldstock. I know people who aren't that interested in politics but who loath her foghorn way of speaking especially when she's in the Dail. I heard her one day getting louder and louder and louder and LOUDER AND LOUDER - there was absolutely no reason for her shouting - it was mental listening to it - she was up at at least 200 decibels. She is a bully, was a total sycophant to the goons who lead that party when she was rising through the ranks and she loves the sound of her own foghorn. And believe it or not, as president of Sinn Fein she is entitled to the royalties of the writings of Bobby Sands, something her predecessors croneys organised. What an awful state of affairs.
This party is like a shit that won't flush, it keeps bobbing back up but is now definitely dissolving slowly in the bowl to a few squishy lumps of pale brown stool. Any day now it will be flushed completely and that will be a great day for Ireland. If she loses her seat I will die a happy bitter twisted old man. Chuckle ar la.
She's your typical Northern loud mouth. Wa Wa Wa getting louder all the time. It's time for these sellouts to go the way of the dodo!!!

SwordOfStCatherine

I have believed for an extremely long time now that she was promoted because she both a bourgeois Dubliner and not involved in the party during the low intensity war and for no other reasons and I didn't change my mind about that during the period when I sort of supported Sinn Fein. She is an example of a particular pushy middle class female type. An awful creature.

Top Bottom