Hermann Kelly standing for Dublin constituency in EU Elections

Macushla

PI Member

Hermann Kelly, president of Irexit Freedom, has had his nomination papers confirmed to contest the European elections in the Dublin constituency. Although it appears he won't have his party registered in time and will have to contest the election as an independent.

My own thoughts are: why Dublin? It's a bloody tough constituency to run in and is full of other candidates and reds. He'll have a tough time getting anywhere there. He would've been better off in any of the other constituencies. But sure we'll see how he gets on.

Last edited:

FightingForTheBull

PI Member

Hermann Kelly, president of the Irexit Freedom, has had his nomination papers confirmed to contest the European elections in the Dublin constituency. Although it appears he won't have his party registered in time and will have to contest the election as an independent.

My own thoughts are: why Dublin? It's a bloody tough constituency to run in and is full of other candidates and reds. He'll have a tough time getting anywhere there. He would've been better off in any of the other constituencies. But sure we'll see how he gets on.
Hermann is an old school bruiser. He wants to be right in the thick of it in the heart of the beast.

Serrice

PI Member
Good to hear he’s running but Dublin does seem an odd choice.

What’s this about the NP being registered now? That’s excellent news.

Macushla

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mmmmm. :unsure:

I presume they have someone with star quality to stand in the NW so it's Dublin town for the old H-bomb.
I doubt it. No way would Hermann sacrifice his own chances to give way to someone else. He wants badly to get into the EU Parliament.

Top Bottom