Hermann Kelly blocked from EU debate by Broadcasting Authority of Ireland

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Hermann Kelly blocked from EU debate by Broadcasting Authority of Ireland

EU candidate for Dublin, Hermann Kelly, says he had been booked to appear on a Tonight Show panel on Virgin Media One tonight about the EU elections but received a phone call yesterday from the producers informing him that the BAI (Broadcasting Authority of Ireland) and told them that only EU candidates who are members of parties with seats either in councils or the Dáil are allowed to appear on the show in the run up to the EU elections.

Consequently Hermann Kelly will not be allowed to appear as he is running as an independent candidate.

The Broadcasting Authority of Ireland's chairman is Pauric Travers, their manager is Louise McLoughlin and their chief executive Michael O’Keeff (pictured in thumbnail).

Hermann also says he was not allowed to appear at an EU hustings organised by the charity Trócaire.

You can follow Hermann Kelly and his party Irish Freedom on twitter.
Published on Facebook: 08 May 2019

Macushla

PI Member
I thought he'd get in the "other" candidates debate. Is that debate not happening now altogether?

BSA

PI Member
Anyone query this ruling ? ... is it legal? Can a body like the BAI make such ruling and enforce it ?

Edit... just looked at thumbnail of the BAI directors ...It's yes , yes and yes - a trio one one brain celled, neckless, dickless, chinless Regime puppets if i every saw one - you can see the strings attached to their arms and legs. look at that gurning tosser in the red tie -probably on a hundred grand a year bravely combating the 'faaaar rite'

'Bodies' like the BAI is where free speech will go to die...

whyfillaw

PI Member
I enjoyed the Herminator on the Niall Boylan Show today.I thought he would be a loon going by the Press treatment of the man.He made a lot of sense especially about the "Ruling Class",Globalist, and "the immigration schemers and scammers" as he labelled them.I can see within a decade a "Nationalist Party" establishing itself here as more and more wake up to the Globalists Plan for cannabalizing States,Nations and just supporting Transnational Bodies,Political Parties and their own cronies .The Eu was supposed to be a "free movement area for European Union citizens and residents NOT a place for dumping, allowing massive immigration of Third World Economic Migrants ".We are very slow to the revolution here as Italy,Greece, Hungary,Holland,France,UK have had enough of this tide of Third World Immigrants from across the Med.I would like to see all these centres for Refugees/Asylum Seekers on the south side of Dublin and around the Campus at ORE TEE EEE and next door to all these Globalists residence especially around the B*n***X residence and at Áras an Uachtaráin.They will not raise the living standards of the country but they might take us down to the the level of the countries they fled to get here.I'd rather us as a nation be poorer , but be in charge of our own destiny not at the whims of the Globalists and EU Brown Nosing Bast****ds.

TW Tone

PI Member
Anyone query this ruling ? ... is it legal? Can a body like the BAI make such ruling and enforce it ?

Edit... just looked at thumbnail of the BAI directors ...It's yes , yes and yes - a trio one one brain celled, neckless, dickless, chinless Regime puppets if i every saw one - you can see the strings attached to their arms and legs. look at that gurning tosser in the red tie -probably on a hundred grand a year bravely combating the 'faaaar rite'

'Bodies' like the BAI is where free speech will go to die...

Over the years I have made several official complaints to the BAI concerning acts of malfeisance by RTE and News talk.

I have never won one of them.

Top Bottom