Hermann Kelly accepts an Irexit referendum is never going to happen

Dan72

PI Member
Threads
I think this is the first time I agree with Mr Kelly.
He accepts just after 5mins into the video that an Irexit referendum will never happen.

Stating the bleedin obvious of course. As Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil and of course Sinn Féin will never run one.

Think this Irexit ride he is on is just a hobby.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
He accepts just after 5mins into the video that an Irexit referendum will never happen.

Stating the bleedin obvious of course. As Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil and of course Sinn Féin will never run one.

The men and women of 1916 didn't need a referendum to strike for Ireland's freedom.

OP
OP
D

Dan72

PI Member
Threads
Has this crowd registered as a political party yet?

I am dying for them to run candidates in the next GE which I suspect will be next year.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Actually, correction, this is the second time I find myself in agreement with Hermann, a few weeks ago he said support for Irexit is quite low.

Of course support for Ireland leaving the EU with no Plan B is quite low. The Régime has refused to develop a Plan B in case it might be taken as some kind of disloyalty to their Brussels masters. Because of this, the 26 counties is completely exposed to a hard Brexit. A hard Brexit will devastate Irish SMEs, which employ most Irish people. Of course, in usual Irish style, once the devastation happens, Irish people will demand Irexit. And like the Church scandals and the Financial Collapse, they will be scratching their heads and wondering how their leaders let them down.

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads

More clutching at straws from the sites No 1 Defeated Chump- he says never going to happen without Bums on seats & is forming a Party to put Bums on seats but as Nigel said to Barnier, the EU won't survive after Brexit.

Italy is killing Globo Homo too.

Top Bottom