• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hazel Chu to run as independent candidate in Seanad by-election

Feb 2, 2020
Chu has absolutely zero interest in the environment. She never actually tweets anything about the environment, except some nonsense about making the city cyclist friendly or some shite. I wonder does she plan to cycle around Dublin anytime soon before her term as Lord Mayor ends? Should she decide to do so there will be many cases of cacospectamania on the day.
Please let it be a rickshaw for the lols.

amsterdemmetje

PI Member
Mar 18, 2017
Just seen they are bringing out a new version of Molly Malone featuring hazel chu instead of molly malone . more inclusive wording they say to honour the proud tradition of chinese takeaways in ireland .
I like the statue of the tart with cart I hope they dont get rid of that and replace it with a statue of a fat woman on a scooter with a big box of food on the back of it .

@graceland.com

PI Member
PI Member
Mar 27, 2016
The one she was on the cover with is a bitter thing . She lives in England but she advises irish people . someone touched her hair before and she was so pissed off she wrote a book about it .
A lot of people of colour and people of colour who are not black like hazel chu and the other one dont know that irish people have lived on other countires too i lived in england and it is a well documented fact that i was one of the first irish people to live and work in the Netherlands with Ireland became a part of Europe I moved there .
If she had ginger hair she would know all about being commented upon because of your hair., it's far rarer in the world than her run of the mill hair

blue velvet

PI Member
PI Member
Feb 15, 2019
Chu has absolutely zero interest in the environment. She never actually tweets anything about the environment, except some nonsense about making the city cyclist friendly or some shite. I wonder does she plan to cycle around Dublin anytime soon before her term as Lord Mayor ends? Should she decide to do so there will be many cases of cacospectamania on the day.

She has the trans flag flying over the Mansion House right now. I passed it 30 mins ago.

What does this have to do with the environment.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Jun 9, 2017
You make a good point. Few of them take the back to nature route the Unabomber did. The Bolton Tech bloke is a multi millionaire and Hazel is doing ok for a spoofer. The various remarks about her size and that of other parasites are unhelpful as most Irish are disgusting lub tards.
Let's see what the Green's policies are:
Let's check their web site where only one of them wears a tie and Big Rod looks like he is copping a feel.
The most relevant part is Our Ideas (sic) which has three sub headings of environment, society economy
The environment section looks thin unless morons hanging around with dixie cups is your thing.
Society stresses abortion and gender recognition, the real needs.
Economy Let's cycle to our digital work placew
The problem is not the Greens who have quite a few elected officials. The problem is people vote for these fifth columnists.
Hazel is just a branch from a rotten root. As James Connollly said, we must take the axe to the root.

I don't think Kacynzki had much time for the progressive crowd nor environmentalists.

blue velvet

PI Member
PI Member
Feb 15, 2019
Just seen they are bringing out a new version of Molly Malone featuring hazel chu instead of molly malone . more inclusive wording they say to honour the proud tradition of chinese takeaways in ireland .
I like the statue of the tart with cart I hope they dont get rid of that and replace it with a statue of a fat woman on a scooter with a big box of food on the back of it .

The dyke on the bike.

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Sep 6, 2018
She has the trans flag flying over the Mansion House right now. I passed it 30 mins ago.

What does this have to do with the environment.

Secessionist, treasonous. That's all that that emblem signifies.

The only emblems displayed at the Mansion House should be the coat of arms for Dublin City and County, and/or the Tricolour.

Chu is a traitor hiding in plain sight.

blue velvet

PI Member
PI Member
Feb 15, 2019
Secessionist, treasonous. That's all that that emblem signifies.

The only emblems displayed at the Mansion House should be the coat of arms for Dublin City and County, and/or the Tricolour.

Chu is a traitor hiding in plain sight.

Shes corrupted the mayoral office. Used it for personal aggrandisment.

Top Bottom