• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hazel Chu to run as independent candidate in Seanad by-election

blue velvet

PI Member
PI Member
Feb 15, 2019
I don't see ZZzzzeds or the rest of the tree huggers pushing the fact that wamen make up a significantly large category of consumers on the planet. If they want to save the environment then stop buying shyte.

In Chu's case, she should stop eating shyte.

Supporting the Greens seems to be a form of virtue signalling more than anything. Like decrying consumerism and waste, but never saying anything about all of the Novid waste cluttering up the green spaces and seas.

I bet birds and fish have got tangled up in those rotten blue surgical Novid masks.

A Voice

PI Member
May 31, 2019
Supporting the Greens seems to be a form of virtue signalling more than anything. Like decrying consumerism and waste, but never saying anything about all of the Novid waste cluttering up the green spaces and seas.

I bet birds and fish have got tangled up in those rotten blue surgical Novid masks.
It's amazing how the big bad idea of "single-use plastic" got dropped like a hot potato as soon as COVID took over the world. All of a sudden it seemed OK to produce thousands of tonnes of it.

Max the Axe

PI Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't see ZZzzzeds or the rest of the tree huggers pushing the fact that wamen make up a significantly large category of consumers on the planet. If they want to save the environment then stop buying shyte.

In Chu's case, she should stop eating shyte.

You make a good point. Few of them take the back to nature route the Unabomber did. The Bolton Tech bloke is a multi millionaire and Hazel is doing ok for a spoofer. The various remarks about her size and that of other parasites are unhelpful as most Irish are disgusting lub tards.
Let's see what the Green's policies are:
Let's check their web site where only one of them wears a tie and Big Rod looks like he is copping a feel.
The most relevant part is Our Ideas (sic) which has three sub headings of environment, society economy
The environment section looks thin unless morons hanging around with dixie cups is your thing.
Society stresses abortion and gender recognition, the real needs.
Economy Let's cycle to our digital work placew
The problem is not the Greens who have quite a few elected officials. The problem is people vote for these fifth columnists.
Hazel is just a branch from a rotten root. As James Connollly said, we must take the axe to the root.

Bad dog

PI Member
Nov 2, 2017
Chu has absolutely zero interest in the environment. She never actually tweets anything about the environment, except some nonsense about making the city cyclist friendly or some shite. I wonder does she plan to cycle around Dublin anytime soon before her term as Lord Mayor ends? Should she decide to do so there will be many cases of cacospectamania on the day.

amsterdemmetje

PI Member
Mar 18, 2017
But still, she made the front cover of the Oirish Times magazine this weekend, along with another female of colour.
So it was all worth it.

The one she was on the cover with is a bitter thing . She lives in England but she advises irish people . someone touched her hair before and she was so pissed off she wrote a book about it .
A lot of people of colour and people of colour who are not black like hazel chu and the other one dont know that irish people have lived on other countires too i lived in england and it is a well documented fact that i was one of the first irish people to live and work in the Netherlands with Ireland became a part of Europe I moved there .

Top Bottom