• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hazel Chu set to be Dublin Lord Mayor

Irishman abroad

PI Member
I'd imagine if you could get an accurate breakdown of Irish journalist / media voting patterns, the Greens would be above 50%.

You would get outliers like Kitty Holland ( PBP ) and plenty of SF ones, but it would be 90% on the left of the spectrum.

Shane Coleman of NT admitted he voted Green in February.
Yes, the cosseted media classes. Honestly, I reckon they are a very nasty breed of human, the vast majority.

People with integrity like John w and Gemma dont exist in that "profession' anymore. Mainstream journalists are pond life, and that's an insult to pond life.

They are the most hateful, and hate ridden people in the country.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Yes, the cosseted media classes. Honestly, I reckon they are a very nasty breed of human, the vast majority.

People with integrity like John w and Gemma dont exist in that "profession' anymore. Mainstream journalists are pond life, and that's an insult to pond life.

They are the most hateful, and hate ridden people in the country.
They Certainly Hate The Irish People ! !

Good2BBack

PI Member
I'd imagine if you could get an accurate breakdown of Irish journalist / media voting patterns, the Greens would be above 50%.

You would get outliers like Kitty Holland ( PBP ) and plenty of SF ones, but it would be 90% on the left of the spectrum.

Shane Coleman of NT admitted he voted Green in February.
That´s so unfair. The right should get more media attention. We don´t give the right wing enough attention.

Does the right really want exposure ?

Satur9

PI Member
We know all about her, not only is she not white she doesn't sound Irish, if you didn't know her and were listening to her on the radio you would know she was Chinese, she talks with a Chinese accent. Nothing wrong with that but it shows how much the races stick together and don't mix that much contrary to how the globalist portray.
My friend in Glasgow had Chinese people living above him that had been in Glasgow forty years, they had a plumb leak my friend went up to speak to them and they still had no English after 40 years.
She was born and raised here and ended up becoming mayor of Dublin and you're still complaining that she isn't integrating. :LOL:

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
She was born and raised here and ended up becoming mayor of Dublin and you're still complaining that she isn't integrating. :LOL:
I was born and raised in Glasgow to Irish parents, knew everything about Ireland, spent every summer there, I am Irish, she is Chinese and she sounds and looks like it, if she was integrating so much she would have a Dublin accent, she has a Chinese accent why.

Bad dog

Donator
PI Member

She retweeted this. Maybe true but the people referred to are the ones that agreed to let her be lord Mayor of Dublin.
And she thinks she would make a good president of Ireland.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
I was born and raised in Glasgow to Irish parents, knew everything about Ireland, spent every summer there, I am Irish, she is Chinese and she sounds and looks like it, if she was integrating so much she would have a Dublin accent, she has a Chinese accent why.
Too Much Dealings with the Chinese Communist Party ! !

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member

She retweeted this. Maybe true but the people referred to are the ones that agreed to let her be lord Mayor of Dublin.
And she thinks she would make a good president of Ireland.
Humility also seems to be another Problem for Chu Chu ! ! !

Top Bottom