• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hazel Chu set to be Dublin Lord Mayor

blue velvet

Donator
Identity politics is the modern left's only trick i am afraid.

The Green Party will eventually be seen to be the party of female pay rights, minorities, LGBT - the environment will be lucky to get a look in.
I believe they are just the party of woke, with nods to climate change. The environmentalism was ditched years ago.

blue velvet

Donator
The journal-tards were pushing hard for the green party during the election. The so called hipsters that live in stoneybatter and dublin 8, plus the repeal/infanticide mob I'd imagine.
I'd imagine if you could get an accurate breakdown of Irish journalist / media voting patterns, the Greens would be above 50%.

You would get outliers like Kitty Holland ( PBP ) and plenty of SF ones, but it would be 90% on the left of the spectrum.

Shane Coleman of NT admitted he voted Green in February.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
I believe they are just the party of woke, with nods to climate change. The environmentalism was ditched years ago.
They are far More Interested in Mass Immigration which goes against every other Policy they Purport to have, They are Mass Immigration-ists Pretending to be other things !

Top Bottom