• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hazel Chu set to be Dublin Lord Mayor

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
On Drivetime just now, various lefties organising to stop Independent Cllr Noel Larkin from being elected mayor of Galway under an existing electoral pact. He has already been Mayor in the recent past.

Cllr Larkin has committed grave hate crimes by claiming that travellers may leave messes behind them.

He also highlighted the case of a non EU citizen here for 9 years who never worked and who when his wife produced 3 daughters (ie no son), took in another woman to get a son but she had another daughter. The man then had 6 women to house - 2 wives and 4 daughters and demanded the council provide a bigger house with 6 bedrooms. Cllr Larkin most unkindly said this man should work and provide for all these women.
Did this happen on an Episode of Father Ted ? ? ?

No ! Tis too Outrageous for Comedy ! !

colm from clonmel

PI Member
I like Chinese people, i genuinely do, indeed i was having the craic with some Chinese people yesterday. But let's call a spade a spade here. The Han Chinese are the largest ethnic group on this planet and hundreds of millions of them are on the make.

Hazel Chu probably can't believe her luck that an island of eeejits is willing to hand control of their capital city over to them. No doubt she would have the western seaboard dredged for seafood sent back to the mother land. All that's needed is to call a few of the locals Nazis and she's home set and dry.

Good luck to her, I'd vote for her...

SwordOfStCatherine

I like Chinese people, i genuinely do, indeed i was having the craic with some Chinese people yesterday. But let's call a spade a spade here. The Han Chinese are the largest ethnic group on this planet and hundreds of millions of them are on the make.

Hazel Chu probably can't believe her luck that an island of eeejits is willing to hand control of their capital city over to them. No doubt she would have the western seaboard dredged for seafood sent back to the mother land. All that's needed is to call a few of the locals Nazis and she's home set and dry.

She is a rootless cosmopolitian, she is not Chinese.

colm from clonmel

PI Member
Not that a Chinese ethno-nationalist would see (which is most of them). By the way I don't consider her Irish.
Obviously she's not Irish, but is she any different to the tens of millions of Chinese on the make outside China? Maybe she is, but what makes her different to the Chinese in Berlin, New York, Sydney, Singapore, Rome etc...

I don't know anything about her but what's different about her than a Chinese in Las Vegas

SwordOfStCatherine

Obviously she's not Irish, but is she any different to the tens of millions of Chinese on the make outside China? Maybe she is, but what makes her different to the Chinese in Berlin, New York, Sydney, Singapore, Rome etc...

I don't know anything about her but what's different about her than a Chinese in Las Vegas
She is actually radically different from even the problematic immigrant Chinese.

colm from clonmel

PI Member
Kevin Mac Donald has actually written interesting stufff on the immigrant Chinese and the problems they create and also the problems they don't create.
Well, the fact that they don't follow dietary laws (laid out in the bible) does make the mind wonder if their sin against the creator is the reason for this pandemic?

I would suggest that hypothesis is credible.

Man should not eat the meat of a fellow predator (dogs, bats, cats, etc). They should only eat the meat of prey animals (excluding the horse as it's a majestic beast)

mikeo

PI Member

"...Island of eejits... "....

I😂😂😂

mikeo

PI Member

"...Island of eejits... "....

I😂😂😂

Top Bottom