• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

Hazel Chu Elected Lord Mayor of Dublin

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018
That would be a Standard enough “ Bribe “ to go away, and I suppose the Promise of Being on Similar for the rest of her life and perhaps her Husband and Children on the Gavy Train as soon as the Children are old enough !
All hail president CHU .. 2034 lol ..Or maybe she will open a line of euro shops

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Jun 7, 2020
This.

Any NGO would grab her to maximise the milking of the taxpayer.
And of Course she could still Continue the Race Hustling / Race Grifting.

She is in on the Rackets Now and boy will it be hard to get her out of them ! 😲

During his Gangstering Al Capone tried to “ Wash “ some Money in the Milk Business ! He was Making so much Money in the Milk Business he is Reputed to have said “ “ We have been in the Wrong Rackets all along “ "

What would Al Capone have made of Race Hustling / Race Grifting ? Would that have been just too low for him to stoop ?

cello

PI Member
Nov 10, 2020
And of Course she could still Continue the Race Hustling / Race Grifting.

She is in on the Rackets Now and boy will it be hard to get her out of them ! 😲

During his Gangstering Al Capone tried to “ Wash “ some Money in the Milk Business ! He was Making so much Money in the Milk Business he is Reputed to have said “ “ We have been in the Wrong Rackets all along “ "

What would Al Capone have made of Race Hustling / Race Grifting ? Would that have been just too low for him to stoop ?

Would have been right up his street. A chance to stuff companies with crooked hires given the desperation they are in to avoid being targeted by the woke mob for not hiring substandard 'diverse' candidates.

xtasy90s

PI Member
Feb 3, 2021
Hazel Chu's popularity fell like a FAT, lead balloon, wonder why? Must be embarassing for her, she is also an embarassment on politics, a lot of this woke stuff now has gone to far, they are pushing too hard and far too obvious,she has a very bombastic style. Flourescent nikeys and wierd get up seems to be getting more mainstream with these woke politicians, as Parse the noise once said: Loud colours, are like that of a toxic poisonous frog - stay away.

atkin8

PI Member
Apr 3, 2018
Hazel Chu's popularity fell like a FAT, lead balloon, wonder why? Must be embarassing for her, she is also an embarassment on politics, a lot of this woke stuff now has gone to far, they are pushing too hard and far too obvious,she has a very bombastic style. Flourescent nikeys and wierd get up seems to be getting more mainstream with these woke politicians, as Parse the noise once said: Loud colours, are like that of a toxic poisonous frog - stay away.
They should be encouraged to woke to the point where they become ridiculous .

MichaelMcGrath

PI Member
Dec 29, 2016
I have no problem with Hazel Chu, she does her thing and I do mine. If we meet along the hustings I'd have no problem having a coffee and a chat with the lady. I might even direct her to a few projects I have in mind to keep Dublin Bay beautiful.