Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Have you "come out" in public yet?

El Chaval.

PI Member
All my family know that I'm anti,- EU, anti-replacement migration, and pro Trump.
The males in my family agree, the females don't.

OP
I

Irishman abroad

PI Member
All my family know that I'm anti,- EU, anti-replacement migration, and pro Trump.
The males in my family agree, the females don't.
Liberalism is good for hypergamy. It encourages women to sleep around and Mr Big will be waiting when they hit 30 to provide for them.
Trump wants to bring back family values. In that case, polygamy would be shamed.

In a nutshell, it's no surprise that many women hate Trump. Hope I articulated that ok. If you removed social welfare and reformed divorce laws, you'd see a lot less slutty behaviour and cheating.

NiceNin

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Great find. Apparently there's now a superinjunction in place in the UK on this story. A US hosted website tattle.life has the full saga.

Done For

Donator
PI Member
Brilliant post, totally with you. How did we get here so quickly?
We were too busy watchin the Champions League and wondering how to treat ourselves. We're an incredibly infantilised and feminised group. They walked through us like warm butter.

mikeo

PI Member
Myself and a so called friend of mine recently had a discussion about the EU. He is pro open borders, saying "shur didn't we emigrate", "we need to help them, like we were helped".

I couldn't phucking believe my ears...
Wow....that argument still survives?? Un-believable, no offense to your friend,...but that is without a doubt, THE Stupid-est 'Cop-out' argument there is. Just a verbal excuse for someone to Put their head back in the sand. Hope you countered him;)

mikeo

PI Member
I found it was important not just to come out but to explain why you have a particular point of view that’s different from the indoctrinated.
I think you can shock, in a good way, Without foul language etc......by putting them on the defensive, Position-ly Like "We live in a very small country...why on earth would I want 'Open-Borders'"??

Over here I think there are tons of people Who 'Hate Trump'......but they couldn't tell you why!

Top Bottom