• Thread starter Deleted member 3197
  • Start date
  • Replies 73
  • Views 2K
D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member
Ok, excuse the thread title :)
By "coming out", I mean, are you comfortable discussing your counter culture political stance in social settings?

I must admit its something I struggle with, as you can lose friends (and family) in an instant, being a so-called right winger, or nationalist carries huge taboo in society all across the west. The workplace is a no go zone for discussion. I usually test the water a bit, to see if I'm dealing with a normie. It is very rare that I meet people with similar views.

TheIrishRight

PI Member
By "coming out", I mean, are you comfortable discussing your counter culture political stance in social settings?

I must admit its something I struggle with, as you can lose friends (and family) in an instant, being a so-called right winger, or nationalist carries huge taboo in society all across the west. The workplace is a no go zone for discussion. I usually test the water a bit, to see if I'm dealing with a normie. It is very rare that I meet people with similar views.
I rarely reveal my power level with strangers. You normally need to get to know them for a while. However, I've found 'normies' surprisingly easy to redpill irl. Hence why they censor us and attack in groups, they're terrified of 'conversion'

Niall's new group might be a useful networking option

OP
D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member
I rarely reveal my power level with strangers. You normally need to get to know them for a while. However, I've found 'normies' surprisingly easy to redpill irl. Hence why they censor us and attack in groups, they're terrified of 'conversion'

Niall's new group might be a useful networking option
I think many people keep the head in the sand, as they don't want to be made aware of whats going on around them.

By 'normies', I mean those who are apathetic, and just work, drink, watch msm and netflix.

page61

PI Member
I find in most cases they are either with you or against you. Those that are with you to be well informed,but those against you to be very airy fairy, Most people do not think they can influence a government

OP
D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member
I find in most cases they are either with you or against you. Those that are with you to be well informed,but those against you to be very airy fairy, Most people do not think they can influence a government
Myself and a so called friend of mine recently had a discussion about the EU. He is pro open borders, saying "shur didn't we emigrate", "we need to help them, like we were helped".

I couldn't phucking believe my ears...

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
I came out for Trump recently with a friend in a coffee shop. He gave me this weird look. I explained I’d been indoctrinated by RTE AND CNN FOR YEARS THINKING Obama was the good guy then I woke up during the abortion referendum when I realised RTE AND CNN AREE FAKE NEWS

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
I found it was important not just to come out but to explain why you have a particular point of view that’s different from the indoctrinated.

page61

PI Member
I came out for Trump recently with a friend in a coffee shop. He gave me this weird look. I explained I’d been indoctrinated by RTE AND CNN FOR YEARS THINKING Obama was the good guy then I woke up during the abortion referendum when I realised RTE AND CNN AREE FAKE NEWS
Trump ..obama....clinton...bush are all different sided of the same square .

If you were a bit older you would remember section 31 ... The fake news has always been there

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Trump ..obama....clinton...bush are all different sided of the same square .

If you were a bit older you would remember section 31 ... The fake news has always been there
Agree about Triump etc but most of my Irish, non liberal friends think he is the Devil. I don’t think that anymore. He is holding back the liberal / communists in his country and I admire his leadership on this.

OP
D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member
Agree about Triump etc but most of my Irish, non liberal friends think he is the Devil. I don’t think that anymore. He is holding back the liberal / communists in his country and I admire his leadership on this.
From day one I liked Trump but could never say it...

Done For

Donator
PI Member

It is a delicate topic and I don't blame people for being worried, nervous or scared.

Probably like many the anti-Trump and anti-BREXIT hysteria and groupthink got me back into following politics and media and peer manipulation.

The PC Globalists are usually so loud and confident that you already know their opinion. It's the quieter people who can be broached. But you don't know until you ask. Some I expected to agree with me didn't and vice versa.

I'm fully out now as I canvas and go to marches. Morale and comraderee is very important. I would advise anyone who is in the shadows and afraid, to now start going to rallies and meetings. The strength of being in a group of like minded people helps. It's very refreshing. You might see some people you recognise there!

I work in an office environment of a multi-national so it's been anti-BREXIT, anti-Trump pro-globalism every day for years. It did used to bother me and biting my tongue was tough. However, the key is not to get into a big argument where you could say something you regret (and risk losing your job). By not chiming in people will likely assume you don't agree with them and if they ask you directly you can just say 'I'm not sure we hay the same political beliefs. 🙂 But I don't talk about politics in work.' That little smile and humour can take the sting out of the conversation. No one has a right to know your deepest political thoughts so just repeat and leave it at that. If anyone in the room agrees with you they will likely approach you after.

It can cause strain on relationships though. However, you'll meet new and varied friends by getting involved. Looking back I wouldn't bother getting into heated arguments with friends or especially family. Be more stoic and say 'These are my beliefs and I'm entitled to them. I'm not forcing you to agree with me and I hope you won't force me to agree with you.' And LEAVE IT AT THAT. I've had big arguments and looking back they didn't achieve more than the above quote would have. Most people know the arguments and simply don't agree or won't admit they agree for fear of losing face. And maybe later they will admit it but this is more likely if there hasn't been a huge heated argument. 🙂

Get involved and you'll realise it isn't 'rare to meet people with similar views'. Start going to as many marches and meetings as you can. Your work environment isn't a cross section of society and other sections of society (poorer and older people) are more aligned with us. Also, try to lead by example. When I started canvasing people were genuinely impressed and surprised (as I'm quite introverted). And I could see in the eyes of even those who don't agree with me 'at least he's doing something about it and not just complaining. #TALKISCHEAP 🙂

Top Bottom