HAVE YOU ANY AFRICAN FRIENDS?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1918
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
i have, a lad i met back in '99, one of the finest people i ever met, hes ghanaian. very different country back then, pretty soon he warned us about certain other african people who were beginning to move in. then about a year later, he brought his brother in law to be (who he had just met and was trying to impress)to a sunday morning kick around him and the new blacklads used to have. the nigerians robbed my friends brother in laws to be wallet/passport(he was spanish) cards etc. ill never forget my mate that day - it was a real learning curve for me too. anyway, i know an aul czech dude and met some decent latvian women in my day too when i taxid - lovely women altogether. havent seen my mate in a few years - would have no problem telling him 2040 plan is lunacy and im sure hed agree - as im sure my latvian neighbours and other people whove been here for 10-15 years wud agree but are afraid to say. do u folks think some of our settled immigrants( for want of a better phrase) are oppposed to 2040? pardon the pun, but i dont think its a black and white issue now.

Wnoa

i have, a lad i met back in '99, one of the finest people i ever met, hes ghanaian. very different country back then, pretty soon he warned us about certain other african people who were beginning to move in. then about a year later, he brought his brother in law to be (who he had just met and was trying to impress)to a sunday morning kick around him and the new blacklads used to have. the nigerians robbed my friends brother in laws to be wallet/passport(he was spanish) cards etc. ill never forget my mate that day - it was a real learning curve for me too. anyway, i know an aul czech dude and met some decent latvian women in my day too when i taxid - lovely women altogether. havent seen my mate in a few years - would have no problem telling him 2040 plan is lunacy and im sure hed agree - as im sure my latvian neighbours and other people whove been here for 10-15 years wud agree but are afraid to say. do u folks think some of our settled immigrants( for want of a better phrase) are oppposed to 2040? pardon the pun, but i dont think its a black and white issue now.
I had in the early 2000's
He claimed to be a bona fide political asylum seeker Family had to flee as his father was political opposition in his country, don't know now if that was true but I believed it at the time. Came from a wealthy backround.
Very hard worker, studious and career focused. We drifted apart as I was into partying, drink etc and he was trying to better himself. I'm sure he's made a good life for himself.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I do have African friends - and friends from every continent on earth. I never blame the migrants for mass immigration. They are mostly poor and desperate people who are being told by the so called Irish government that they are desperately needed in Ireland because we don't have enough workers here. And they are being told that if they come to Ireland they'll get great wages and free housing and free health care and free education for their children. Well, we can't really blame them for taking up such a generous offer.

Last edited:
I don't have any friends. I am a miserable, moaning, cynical wanker, with views that would likely get me thrown in gaol. I take as I find, good and bad in all races. The first lot up against the wall are the Jeremy Kyle layabout English wankers who breed more filth and ponce my taxes. Need to get our own house in order before I can have the luxury of an African friend.

Not really any Africans. I have foreign friends but none African. Africans I've met have been pretty much the same personality and it's not one I take to well. Although obviously just my own personal experience.

I tend to use the word friend sparingly however I was extremely friendly with a Coptic girl, an Ethiopian girl and a Nun from Tanzania, the Nun was brilliant and told me a lot about Africa in a manner that was unselfconsciously "Politically Incorrect" not that she was a self hating Black but she wasn't afraid to break down the different groups and the different types. She wasn't at all fond of Nigerians and regarded American Blacks similarly to how the KKK probably do.

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
I do have African friends - and friends from every continent on earth. I never blame the migrants for mass immigration. They are mostly poor and desperate people who are being told by the so called Irish government that they are desperately needed in Ireland because we don't have enough workers here. And they are being told that if they come to Ireland they'll get great wages and free housing and free health care and free education for their children. Well, we can't really blame them for taking up such a generous offer.
We can, however, blame them for their behaviour towards the people that gave them a home and money. Tallaght.

I have several coloured friends, dated a halfe caste too, but in her country and not in Ireland.
Currently in my social group I'm the only white European, which is why I enjoy coming here for conversation with my bro's and sistas.
A fair point that has been made to me by coloured people is that in general whites don't seem to be able to discuss race and ethnicity soberly and that we swing between "it all just a social construct" to "one drop" rule fanaticism. The only people probably in Africa who believe that race and ethnicity is just a matter of "social construct" are probably haute bourgeois "Libtard" Anglos and Jews in South Africa.

A fair point that has been made to me by coloured people is that in general whites don't seem to be able to discuss race and ethnicity soberly and that we swing between "it all just a social construct" to "one drop" rule fanaticism. The only people probably in Africa who believe that race and ethnicity is just a matter of "social construct" are probably haute bourgeois "Libtard" Anglos and Jews in South Africa.
I don't shy from my views with them, though I try not to drone on either.
I have told them that I believe that the white European race is the best, and most advanced in the world, and nobody pulled the "racist" card, which would definately happen if I said it in public to Irish people in Ireland.
Anybody who says there is no difference between races and cultures is most likely someone who has never travelled beyond their own bubble or maybe Ibiza.

In saying that beyond the generalisations, there are anecdotes and blips.
I have met hard working and decent black people.

Top Bottom