Have the Antifa Ultra-Left given up on thought and become completely irrational?

Macushla

PI Member
Economically speaking Fine Gael are Hard Right but culturally speaking they are akin to a 1970s Trotskyite.
Not sure I'd use that particular label. Plotting right wing / left wing is always a difficult task. Hard/Far right has always been a flawed label as the question is "far from where?", it needs a specific reference point. But personally, I would not consider Fine Gael to embody the hard right in any respect. Endorsing that opinion would unintentionally endorse the flawed that right wing politics are about "the rich"/"the elite", whereas left wing politics are about "the poor"/"the ordinary man". At least in my view.

The only politicos I have any genuine respect for are the genuine far-left and the genuine far-right. Everything else in the race to the centre just epitomises the Liberal-Jewish consumerist globalist rot which we're stuck in now.

Καπανεύς

PI Member
I think fascism or fascist traits are quite common here
Liberal traits dressed up with Fascy sounding terminology perhaps - not actual Fascism which is after all a completely reasonable politic ideology unlike the trash espoused by the majority of persons posting on these fora

Napper Tandy

PI Member
Nothing
Liberal traits dressed up with Fascy sounding terminology perhaps - not actual Fascism which is after all a completely reasonable politic ideology unlike the trash espoused by the majority of persons posting on these fora
Nothing liberal about been anti gay or anti refugee

Top Bottom