Have the Antifa Ultra-Left given up on thought and become completely irrational?

Macushla

PI Member
Threads
Economically speaking Fine Gael are Hard Right but culturally speaking they are akin to a 1970s Trotskyite.
Not sure I'd use that particular label. Plotting right wing / left wing is always a difficult task. Hard/Far right has always been a flawed label as the question is "far from where?", it needs a specific reference point. But personally, I would not consider Fine Gael to embody the hard right in any respect. Endorsing that opinion would unintentionally endorse the flawed that right wing politics are about "the rich"/"the elite", whereas left wing politics are about "the poor"/"the ordinary man". At least in my view.

The only politicos I have any genuine respect for are the genuine far-left and the genuine far-right. Everything else in the race to the centre just epitomises the Liberal-Jewish consumerist globalist rot which we're stuck in now.

Threads
I think fascism or fascist traits are quite common here
Liberal traits dressed up with Fascy sounding terminology perhaps - not actual Fascism which is after all a completely reasonable politic ideology unlike the trash espoused by the majority of persons posting on these fora

Threads
Nothing
Liberal traits dressed up with Fascy sounding terminology perhaps - not actual Fascism which is after all a completely reasonable politic ideology unlike the trash espoused by the majority of persons posting on these fora
Nothing liberal about been anti gay or anti refugee

Top Bottom