Have the Antifa Ultra-Left given up on thought and become completely irrational?

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
The minute the left bought so much into third-worldism that they'd turn a blind eye and be puppets of International Finance to fight "the far-right", who are in reality just ordinary salt of the earth nationalists, that was the minute they lost all semblance of reason.
There is an excellent book by Paul Gottfried called "The Strange Death of Marxism" which goes into how after the fall of the Soviet Union most of the Left in Western Europe gave up on historic working class/Trade Union issues and instead started to focus on trannies, one armed black lesbians, etc, etc. The thing is that none of this eejits have noticed that the types of things that the Ultra-Left was pushing back in the 1960s and 70s and was considered radical doing so are now being pushed hard by Capitalism. On Politics.ie on so many issues it is impossible to tell apart a Shinner and a FG voter.

Something else that I have noticed that countries with the sanest Lefts in Europe all tend to be Orthodox Christian countries.

There is an excellent book by Paul Gottfried called "The Strange Death of Marxism" which goes into how after the fall of the Soviet Union most of the Left in Western Europe gave up on historic working class/Trade Union issues and instead started to focus on trannies, one armed black lesbians, etc, etc. The thing is that none of this eejits have noticed that the types of things that the Ultra-Left was pushing back in the 1960s and 70s and was considered radical doing so are now being pushed hard by Capitalism. On Politics.ie on so many issues it is impossible to tell apart a Shinner and a FG voter.

Something else that I have noticed that countries with the sanest Lefts in Europe all tend to be Orthodox Christian countries.
It sounds like an interesting book. I'll look into it. Thanks.

Because I see them as the best of a bad bunch.
Why not join a genuinely revolutionary org illegal or not? Why havent i? because i havent found one yet - i hope to next semester

currently interested in orthodox ML but also like the vague idea that the lumpenproletariat can be utilised that is present in Maoist theory

...or Hitlerism? the Germanic lumpenproletariat was utilised by a homosexual called Ernst Roehm in the early twentieth century through the org referred to as the SturmAbteilung as I am sure you know

when Leftism goes Fascist it can never really revert to Marxic form so I suppose I am looking for a Fascist org but with Marxic ideas in my head

if Hitlerism retained its early realisation as a bunch of street hooligans beating the shit out of kikes i may very well support it - dont really care about the more posh shit he implemented later on - and of course with the revised addition of different elements of Marxic theory

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
It sounds like an interesting book. I'll look into it. Thanks.
It is on archive.org if you are broke at the moment. Multiculturalism and the Politics of Guilt by him is also worth a read. He reckons and this is generally true that historically Catholic countries tend to be more immune to flow blown Libtardism than historically Protestant ones but this doesn't seem to be the case with Southern Ireland.

The Strange Death Of Marxism : Paul Gottfried : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Why not join a genuinely revolutionary org illegal or not? Why havent i? because i havent found one yet - i hope to next semester

currently interested in orthodox ML but also like the vague idea that the lumpenproletariat can be utilised that is present in Maoist theory

...or Hitlerism? the Germanic lumpenproletariat was utilised by a homosexual called Ernst Roehm in the early twentieth century through the org referred to as the SturmAbteilung as I am sure you know

when Leftism goes Fascist it can never really revert to Marxic form so I suppose I am looking for a Fascist org but with Marxic ideas in my head

if Hitlerism retained its early realisation as a bunch of street hooligans beating the shit out of kikes i may very well support it - dont really care about the more posh shit he implemented later on - and of course with the revised addition of different elements of Marxic theory
In case you haven't realized yet I am a middle class Catholic house wife with kids. My days of getting masked up are well and truly over.

It is on archive.org if you are broke at the moment. Multiculturalism and the Politics of Guilt by him is also worth a read. He reckons and this is generally true that historically Catholic countries tend to be more immune to flow blown Libtardism than historically Protestant ones but this doesn't seem to be the case with Southern Ireland.

The Strange Death Of Marxism : Paul Gottfried : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
Do I give across the impression that I'm broke?

Murtinho

Donator
Premium Account

That's a good point. It also exemplifies how uninformed most people are when it comes to political categorization. I still here people refer to Fine Gael as 'conservative'!!

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
That's a good point. It also exemplifies how uninformed most people are when it comes to political categorization. I still here people refer to Fine Gael as 'conservative'!!
Economically speaking Fine Gael are Hard Right but culturally speaking they are akin to a 1970s Trotskyite.

Top Bottom