Hate-speech legislation update needed after Lidl were asked how mixed-race couple are "The Ryans"

Karloff

PI Member
FG don't believe they serve the country, their idea of governance is to rule over the country and to dictate and mould it as they wish, they are a seed of the government we had before Independence.

They have given us an RUC Chief Constable and he is going to dictate to us what we can and can't say.

LIDL deserve to be boycotted - but send them an email letting them know why.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Over the three years of the strategy enhanced reporting, recording, investigating and prosecuting mechanisms will be put in place in respect of hate crime.

It will also see "non-crime hate incidents" recorded on the Garda's Pulse database for the first time.

Gardaí in process of identifying individuals who 'posted
racist abuse online' forcing young family to leave Ireland - Independent.ie

Farcial!
Ok Now it's "racist abuse online" and not "death threats". BIG difference!!

So was all that emotive stuff on prime time television focussing on "death threats" not factual??

bells of shandon

PI Member
We are heading for a Totalitarian control State ,unless we kick those corrupt criminal thugs,FG/FG out.
There will be no possibility of exposing malfeasance, criticising bad Govt policy or dissident views.
Hate crime laws are a catch -all for Govt control.
Already used in France on Alain Soral for posting a video of the Gilets Jaunes. 2 years jail plus heavy fine.

how would a mixed-race couple
We are heading for a Totalitarian control State ,unless we kick those corrupt criminal thugs,FG/FG out.
There will be no possibility of exposing malfeasance, criticising bad Govt policy or dissident views.
Already used in France on Alain Soral for posting a video of the Gilets Jaunes. 2 years jail plus heavy fine.
La Republic Francaise est Morte

the irish republic is dead.

Longlive the totalitarian State

Ted

PI Member
France is paving the way for a totalitarian EU.

France is poised to become the first European country to use facial recognition technology to give citizens a secure digital identity – whether they want it or not.
Saying it wants to make the state more efficient, President Emmanuel Macron’s government is pushing through plans to roll out an ID programme, dubbed Alicem, in November, earlier than an initial Christmas target.
The country’s data regulator said the programme breaches the European rule of consent and a privacy group is challenging it in France’s highest administrative court. It took a hacker just over an hour to break into a “secure” government messaging app this year, raising concerns about the state’s security standards.
None of that is deterring the French interior ministry.

France set to roll out nationwide facial recognition ID programme

Does the official contempt for data legislation sound familiar? It should.
There's a concerted attempt by EU governments to ride roughshod over our human rights.

BSA

PI Member
On the Regime news now..

Garda 'breakthrough' defining 'hate' crime..

Taking a wild guess.. Anything which contradicts the Regime narrative.. Open borders are fabulous, Nigerians are as honest as the day is long, there are no non-nationals in public housing or on welfare.. Anything outlining what the lunatic behavior of our Regime is costing Ireland..

I think I might be close...

Sawdust

PI Member
On the Regime news now..

Taking a wild guess.. Anything which contradicts the Regime narrative.. Open borders are fabulous, Nigerians are as honest as the day is long, there are no non-nationals in public housing or on welfare.. Anything outlining what the lunatic behavior of our Regime is costing Ireland..

Yup, I can almost smell the lawyers gearing up for some novel personal injury claims as peoples 'feelings' enter the book of quantum.

Karloff

PI Member
On the Regime news now..

#Nocrimeonourstreetsthecrimeisontheinternet

Brought to you by FG.

Nicenin

Donator
PI Member
Premium
FG don't believe they serve the country, their idea of governance is to rule over the country and to dictate and mould it as they wish, they are a seed of the government we had before Independence.

They have given us an RUC Chief Constable and he is going to dictate to us what we can and can't say.

LIDL deserve to be boycotted - but send them an email letting them know why.
Will it constitute a hate crime to criticize a corporation?

I work next door to a LIDL and used to visit daily.

I haven't been in once since this incident.

The brand is now dirty and toxic.

BSA

PI Member
Will it constitute a hate crime to criticize a corporation?

I work next door to a LIDL and used to visit daily.

I haven't been in once since this incident.

The brand is now dirty and toxic.
In purely business terms its probably a vast boost to this German retail outlet..

They can pull on the threadbare jacket of virtue, 'the far right attacked our right on ad campaign.. so spend your money with us to show your gratitude..'

Or some logic like that..

Nicenin

Donator
PI Member
Premium
On the Regime news now..

Thankfully many of us are still independent enough to remember life before d'internet.

It's interesting Twitter are at the forefront of the war on speech as they actively launched the platform in 2008 with Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross who'd just been kicked off the BBC over SachsGate.

If these laws are enacted then silent discrimination against non-nationals and LGBT will kick in. They'll find themselves ignored and excluded from social interaction, employment and the ability to rent. If indigenous whites risk prosecution on foot of routine interaction then a mass "Captain Boycott" scenario and social fracture could emerge.

Top Bottom