Hate-speech legislation update needed after Lidl were asked how mixed-race couple are "The Ryans"

Ted

PI Member

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Interesting. It appears Jonathan "Ryan" is the adopted son of indigenous German parents, and brought up in Cirencester Gloucestershire, the mother having lived in Paraguay.

Gloucestershire newspaper reporting he's a "construction worker".

German link with Lidl?
where'd you find that out?

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Let’s not get diverted. So called hate speech laws are already in legislation.
If someone threatens to kill you, then this is an illegal act and should be investigated.
Also, hate speech legislation works both ways.
Who on this forum thinks the Gardai has the resources to implement every social media complaint from every citizen in Ireland ?
Let’s stay focussed in overthrowing the FFG CARTEL

i feel uncomfortable and threatened by the wholesale importation of hundreds of thousands of single men into here. And them unbalancing the gender-balance in my society with all the predictable negative outcomes.
- a more violent society.....like London.
- loss of national culture and identity
- huge numbers of disaffected single men ( of all colours) milling about looking for a cause to fight for.
- what are the family breakdown statistics for Afro-Caribbeans and mixed-race families ? is this a concern for policymakers ?
- what are the longterm unemployment statistics looking like ?
-

i am very uncomfortable and threatened by the response of policymakers to that Lidl advert. Will the Gardai rush in to defend me ?

Last edited:

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Catalpa

PI Member
Over the three years of the strategy enhanced reporting, recording, investigating and prosecuting mechanisms will be put in place in respect of hate crime.

It will also see "non-crime hate incidents" recorded on the Garda's Pulse database for the first time.

Gardaí in process of identifying individuals who 'posted racist abuse online' forcing young family to leave Ireland - Independent.ie

Farcial!
The new strategy defines a hate crime as any criminal offence which is perceived by the victim or any other person to be, in whole or in part, motivated by hostility or prejudice based on age, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or gender.
Over the three years of the strategy enhanced reporting, recording, investigating and prosecuting mechanisms will be put in place in respect of hate crime.

This is blanket censorship pure and simple

- its about shutting people up....

Top Bottom