USA Has Trump lost the plot?

Storybud2

PI Member
It is still kinda mad,, 100 rednecks ( no offence, I consider myself half redneck and proud) with Semi Automatic Rifles protesting (better armed than the cops )

The Dems will simply not talk about return to work as long as they can hurt Trump while sleepy handsy Joe and his scumbag son sit tight,

fooking scum politics everywhere, virtue signaling lies everywhere, usual shite,

It is kinda classic, the Dems think they can swoosh in during the Fall as the Covid eases and save the day,, but we all know they criticized
Trump no end for closing the China entry in Feb and invited people to celebrate Chinese new year in their droves in San Fran,, just pathetic,,

D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member
Cant understand why the Irish media hate Trump..China caused this f"ckin pandemic and yet the idiots in the media want to "rein Trump in". Just leads me to believe we dont have journalists anymore, only propaganda.

Ugh they are pathetic!

Cant understand why the Irish media hate Trump..China caused this f"ckin pandemic and yet the idiots in the media want to "rein Trump in". Just leads me to believe we dont have journalists anymore, only propaganda.

Ugh they are pathetic!
Look to who pays their dinner-cheque.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Top Bloke
Lol. I had this in the complaints about Mods thread :LOL:

Donald: "I created a new Corona test because the Doctor put a swab up my nose hung a right and wriggled it under my eye. I said to the Doctor you gotta be kidding? So I created a new test. This one comes back in just 5 minutes".

Gotta give the Don credit, he's kicking Corona butt. Last week he claimed he came up with the idea of sterilising face masks!

whyfillaw

PI Member
has he lost the plot? the real question is did he have it in the first place to lose ?
He discarded all the "know-how" from an ideological point of view at the start of his term and has been going through appointments hiring and firing at the drop of a hat.As an Entrepreneur and "Snake Oil Salesman" , he has "Donald's Way or No Way" mentality of doing business and nothing has changed.He is an old man who just cannot learn new tricks.He just performs the same trick now as he did for the past 30-40 years.He is out of his depth and runs the Country like Trump Incorporation.It is all a joke to him and just could not believe people in the US are so gullible and divided that he was elected.A chancer ,bluffer,spoofer but at heart A Crony Capitalist,A Snake Oil Salesman.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
has he lost the plot? the real question is did he have it in the first place to lose ?
He discarded all the "know-how" from an ideological point of view at the start of his term and has been going through appointments hiring and firing at the drop of a hat.As an Entrepreneur and "Snake Oil Salesman" , he has "Donald's Way or No Way" mentality of doing business and nothing has changed.He is an old man who just cannot learn new tricks.He just performs the same trick now as he did for the past 30-40 years.He is out of his depth and runs the Country like Trump Incorporation.It is all a joke to him and just could not believe people in the US are so gullible and divided that he was elected.A chancer ,bluffer,spoofer but at heart A Crony Capitalist,A Snake Oil Salesman.

The US political system is set up so that only utter scoundrels have any chance of becoming President.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Top Bloke
At 49:35 the Donald displays the revolutionary new Corona swab test he personally invented.

Anglophile

PI Member

"There's an extra spring in my step tonight. I don't know about you guys, but I am so relieved that the whole birther thing is over.
I mean, ISIL, North Korea, poverty, climate change, none of those things weighed on my mind like the validity of my birth certificate."
— President Obama, reacting to Donald Trump's admission that Obama was born in the United States, after Trump pushed the "birther"
conspiracy theory for five years...

It all sprung from that humiliating night for Trumpy
. :)

Top Bottom