USA Has Trump lost the plot?

Anderson

PI Member
Has the President of the United States lost the plot?

The other day he was arguing with Governors, suggesting he had supreme power, he then suggested he could and would close Congress.

Today, he has called upon US Citizens to liberate their states!

Screenshot (5).png

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
what's the problem? Those sensible republican states will open their states from the lockdown and let people back to work whilst the democrat plantation states will continue with the welfarist lockdown. Productive people will move to those states that are functioning normally whilst the Dems continue to preside over their 3rd world shiteholes.

TW Tone

PI Member
Well the Democrats in Virginia have been trying major guns restrictions for a year or two. A lot of tension between the yuppy (is that word still used?) hinterland of Washington DC and rural and small town Virginia.

As regards Michigan, it is headed by a rather incompetent governor whose name I forget. There is a lot of opposition to the strict lockdown she has imposed. Quite large body count, especially among black folks. This woman even ordered doctors in Michigan not to prescribe that drug Trump advocates (just to spite him). A week later she was begging the federal government for the drug.

Don't know much about Minnesota, I assume there are anti-lockdown demos as in other states.

I looked up its death rate. Slightly larger population than Ireland, but much lower casualties.
The Irish handling of this is a scandal.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Has the President of the United States lost the plot?

The other day he was arguing with Governors, suggesting he had supreme power, he then suggested he could and would close Congress.

Today, he has called upon US Citizens to liberate their states!

View attachment 9398

I wouldn't say that Trump has lost the plot - because the only plot he's ever had is to get attention for himself and try to prove that he's a better man than his daddy. All of this insanity is just part of that Oedipal drama.

E

Eagle USA

Non Registered Member
[MOD]
TW Tone, please desist from baiting other posters on this thread.
[/MOD]

Top Bottom