• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Has the US foreign policy shifted focus? : Thomas P. M. Barnetts "Brave new world" of sh*t"

The idea that the America is a "fair mediator" whilst arming Israel with a space age military on welfare and with a political elite that espouses mandatory Israeli worship would be hilarious if it wasn't grotesque.

I won't face palm that little beaut because my head would never leave my hand!

Last edited:

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account
Hogwash. Is this piece a joke?? The US was never a "fair mediator". The US was never really trying to make peace between Israel and Palestine. They were just running interference while their pal Israel carried on delaying and building more and more settlements, with the ultimate aim of ethnically cleansing palestine for Israel. Check out the animation.

THAT's what's actually going on. US talk of peace is a mere distraction
while it continues on as planned

The US is very quick to impose crippling sanctions on people when they want to. See Russia, Iran, DPRK, Cuba etc for details.
No sign of any such crippling sanctions on Israel for making war on Gaza and building illegal settlements.

US meddling is an impediment to the rights of Palestinians. Who cares if they aren't involved.

Yet another example of a continuing policy of the US deep state carrying on through multiple puppets presidencies.

They even gave them around 3 billion in military aid each year against their own laws
which ban giving aid to states running illegal nuclear weapons programs
without being a member of the NPT. THIS is why Israel continues to deny having one in spite of the fact that the world and his dog know they have 200-300 nukes thanks to the whistleblower Mordechai Vanunu whom the Israelis made sure to punish severely for his selfless act.

You don't have to convince me about the US's disingenuous pontificating on Palestine. Israel rules US foreign policy.

In that article I quoted it says "
The same State Department official told Haaretz that the issue was mostly technical, stating that "under U.S. law, to waive statutory restrictions on the PLO and its Washington office, the Secretary [of State Tillerson] must certify the PLO has complied with conditions imposed by Congress.
"In December 2015, Congress introduced a new condition concerning certain Palestinian actions related to the International Criminal Court (ICC). The most recent certification period ended in November. We were unable to make a new certification, and have notified the PLO accordingly. The Secretary concluded that the factual record, in particular certain statements made by Palestinian leaders about the ICC, did not permit him to make the factual certification required by the statute."
read more: U.S. warns Palestinians they could lose Washington embassy over Abbas' call to investigate Israelis "

The US congress is of course Israeli occupied territory so they will do whatever the Israeli regimewants

OP
OP
GodsDog
Trump's latest Jerusalem "mistake" actually plays right along with this whole "controlled chaos" strategy.
It will certainly increase chaos in the region and have everyone at each other's throats for a while
whilst winning Trump valuable support at home.

Win win for Trump and the US regime